Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Sjucaveman
Member
Posts: 1158
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:00 pm
Location: Central Mn

Re: Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Postby Sjucaveman » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:20 pm

Street bowie 77 and change at walmart.com
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Adam

User avatar
Mushroom
Member
Posts: 1982
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:45 pm
Location: Boston, Ma. U.S.A. Earth

Re: Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Postby Mushroom » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:49 pm

Sjucaveman wrote:Street bowie 77 and change at walmart.com
They also have Street Beats in stock for $107!!! :eek: Killer deal!
- Nick

:spyder:

Sjucaveman
Member
Posts: 1158
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:00 pm
Location: Central Mn

Re: Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Postby Sjucaveman » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:50 pm

Mushroom wrote:
Sjucaveman wrote:Street bowie 77 and change at walmart.com
They also have Street Beats in stock for $107!!! :eek: Killer deal!
Plus I work there so I get 10% off all the time, it makes it to easy to justify, lol
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Adam

foofie
Member
Posts: 288
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:23 pm

Re: Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Postby foofie » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:46 pm

Mushroom wrote: They also have Street Beats in stock for $107!!! :eek: Killer deal!
Thanks! One on the way.
The product number is for the micarta version. Hoping that is the one that actually arrives...

User avatar
PineChaos
Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Postby PineChaos » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:02 pm

foofie wrote:
Mushroom wrote: They also have Street Beats in stock for $107!!! :eek: Killer deal!
Thanks! One on the way.
The product number is for the micarta version. Hoping that is the one that actually arrives...
Third party retailer, not Walmart.com. Their inventory on other sites show only the FRN model in stock at that price. Good luck

Sjucaveman
Member
Posts: 1158
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:00 pm
Location: Central Mn

Re: Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Postby Sjucaveman » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:12 pm

When I buy from Wal-Mart I always go through them only. Out ensures easy returns if the product isn't as expected. I also work for Wal-Mart and use my 10% discount which doesn't work for 3rd party vendors.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Adam

bouhunter
Member
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:48 am

Re: Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Postby bouhunter » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:39 pm

Cutlery Shoppe has the CF Manix Sprint at 199. 40 bucks less than everyone else.

User avatar
abbazaba
Member
Posts: 3071
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: New England

Re: Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Postby abbazaba » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:51 pm

bouhunter wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:39 pm
Cutlery Shoppe has the CF Manix Sprint at 199. 40 bucks less than everyone else.
Nice find!

User avatar
Capt'n Boatsalot
Member
Posts: 375
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:50 pm
Location: Iowa

Re: Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Postby Capt'n Boatsalot » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:02 pm

Hey foofie,
Did they correctly sent the micarta version?
foofie wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:46 pm
Mushroom wrote: They also have Street Beats in stock for $107!!! :eek: Killer deal!
Thanks! One on the way.
The product number is for the micarta version. Hoping that is the one that actually arrives...

foofie
Member
Posts: 288
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:23 pm

Re: Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Postby foofie » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:04 am

Capt'n Boatsalot wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:02 pm
Hey foofie,
Did they correctly sent the micarta version?
Nope. I had never held a street beat before and now I really want a micarta handled one.

User avatar
Capt'n Boatsalot
Member
Posts: 375
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:50 pm
Location: Iowa

Re: Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Postby Capt'n Boatsalot » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:07 am

foofie wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:04 am
Capt'n Boatsalot wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:02 pm
Hey foofie,
Did they correctly sent the micarta version?
Nope. I had never held a street beat before and now I really want a micarta handled one.
Bummer, sorry man! Did you return it? Seems this would be their error, and so not subject to 10% restocking fee...? Or are you keeping it?

Cycletroll
Member
Posts: 231
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:12 pm
Location: North Central New Mexico

Re: Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Postby Cycletroll » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:24 am

I bought a Streetbeat from Knife Center for $149 when they were closing them out and feel I got an incredible deal! $107 would have been a ridiculous price! The micarta version is a really nice knife!

foofie
Member
Posts: 288
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:23 pm

Re: Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Postby foofie » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:56 pm

Cycletroll wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:24 am
I bought a Streetbeat from Knife Center for $149 when they were closing them out and feel I got an incredible deal! $107 would have been a ridiculous price! The micarta version is a really nice knife!
It was on my list to purchase, but they disappeared before I got around to it. Now I really want one.
And yes, they owned up to the mistake and there is no restock or return shipping fees.

User avatar
abbazaba
Member
Posts: 3071
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: New England

Re: Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Postby abbazaba » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:52 pm

eBay 20% Off Everything w/ Min $25 Purchase up to $100 : Pre-Daylight Savings Coupon
03/09 - One day only from 8am PT to 8pm PT. Use code PSPRING20 (One-time Use).
Min $25 Purchase & Max $100 Discount.

Not live yet so no way to confirm. Credit to Smyrhna via Slickdeals
https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/0309/7020.html

jeff4air
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:16 am

Re: Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Postby jeff4air » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:33 pm

vgex wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:59 pm
Is it just me, or is the S90V Carbon Fiber Knifeworks Millie $199.95.
Crazy deal. I was happy to get for $279. I may buy another just to get my average cost down to $240.
Own- PM2 S30V, Manix 2 CF Cruwear, Chap CF CTS-XHP, Sage 5 S30V, KW CF/Ti Military S90V, Caly 3.5 CF ZDP-189, KW Military CTS-204P, Delica 4 VG-10, Native 5 LW S110V, Para3 S90V CF Sprint, Native 5 Green G-10 S90V Sprint, PM2 CF M4 Sprint, Para 3 BBS M390, Para 3 Maxamet, Delica HAP 40 WC Jazz Sprint, Endura laminate Sprint Blue
Wishlist- Salt 2 SE H1

User avatar
Sharp Guy
Member
Posts: 5080
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:19 pm
Location: Over here!

Re: Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Postby Sharp Guy » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:51 pm

jeff4air wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:33 pm
....I was happy to get for $279. I may buy another just to get my average cost down to $240.
Ha! Now that's the spirit! :D
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!

murphjd25
Member
Posts: 2232
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:43 am
Location: Bothell,WA

Re: Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Postby murphjd25 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:31 pm

abbazaba wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:52 pm
eBay 20% Off Everything w/ Min $25 Purchase up to $100 : Pre-Daylight Savings Coupon
03/09 - One day only from 8am PT to 8pm PT. Use code PSPRING20 (One-time Use).
Min $25 Purchase & Max $100 Discount.

Not live yet so no way to confirm. Credit to Smyrhna via Slickdeals
https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/0309/7020.html
Thanks, I’ll check that out tomorrow!
Josh

User avatar
Bdubs808
Member
Posts: 639
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:11 pm
Location: Oahu, Hawaii

Re: Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Postby Bdubs808 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:06 am

jeff4air wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:33 pm
Crazy deal. I was happy to get for $279. I may buy another just to get my average cost down to $240.
Haha, that's exactly what I did.
:spyder:

User avatar
KnickKnackCity
Member
Posts: 408
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:57 am
Location: Denver, Colorado U.S.A. Earth

Re: Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Postby KnickKnackCity » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:19 am

abbazaba wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:52 pm
eBay 20% Off Everything w/ Min $25 Purchase up to $100 : Pre-Daylight Savings Coupon
03/09 - One day only from 8am PT to 8pm PT. Use code PSPRING20 (One-time Use).
Min $25 Purchase & Max $100 Discount.

Not live yet so no way to confirm. Credit to Smyrhna via Slickdeals
https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/0309/7020.html
Love these ebay deals. Just snagged a NIB Sprig for $145 out the door. Just in time for a hopefully successful turkey hunt. Thanks for sharing abbazaba!

User avatar
abbazaba
Member
Posts: 3071
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: New England

Re: Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Postby abbazaba » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:56 am

KnickKnackCity wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:19 am
abbazaba wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:52 pm
eBay 20% Off Everything w/ Min $25 Purchase up to $100 : Pre-Daylight Savings Coupon
03/09 - One day only from 8am PT to 8pm PT. Use code PSPRING20 (One-time Use).
Min $25 Purchase & Max $100 Discount.

Not live yet so no way to confirm. Credit to Smyrhna via Slickdeals
https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/0309/7020.html
Love these ebay deals. Just snagged a NIB Sprig for $145 out the door. Just in time for a hopefully successful turkey hunt. Thanks for sharing abbazaba!
Working for me too!


Return to “Spyderco General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: archangel, Dazen, marboleda, MSN [Bot], RamZar, Ric, RustyIron, sal, selrahc, TkoK83Spy, ugaarguy and 29 guests