Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Hopsbreath

Re: Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Post by Hopsbreath »

Drewthebrave wrote:
Hopsbreath wrote:
Cali HogHead wrote:Thanks Steelcity16!! I grabbed a Tasman Salt from the Shoppe. Been wanting a hawkbill.
One left in stock
Not anymore! :cool: I bought the last one - couldn't resist the $50 price. I figured it'll be a nice pocket-friendly knife for hiking, swimming, or whatever I get up to.
Good score! I just paid $62.50 for a yellow handled version a month ago or I would have been all over this one. Going to be spending a little time in Florida this year myself; should be the perfect EDC/beach/fishing knife.
cabfrank

Post by cabfrank »

Drewthebrave wrote:
Hopsbreath wrote:
Cali HogHead wrote:Thanks Steelcity16!! I grabbed a Tasman Salt from the Shoppe. Been wanting a hawkbill.
One left in stock
Not anymore! :cool: I bought the last one - couldn't resist the $50 price. I figured it'll be a nice pocket-friendly knife for hiking, swimming, or whatever I get up to.
Beat me to it by minutes! I was wondering why it kept saying add to wishlist, and wouldn't let me add to cart, so I quit. Enjoy it!
andrewu750

Post by andrewu750 »

Just placed my order with ozark source and got a Manix 2 lw for 71 bucks shipped. I sure hope they are a legit source because that’s a great price
jdw

Post by jdw »

They're legit. I have ordered from them and I haven't had any issues. I think a lot of folks took advantage of the deal steelcity16 posted and I haven't seen anyone posting about problems with them on the board.
Do right always. It will give you satisfaction in life.
--Wovoka
andrewu750

Post by andrewu750 »

I didn’t see any issues and thought the deal was way too good to pass. Thanks for the input
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

jdw wrote:They're legit. I have ordered from them and I haven't had any issues. I think a lot of folks took advantage of the deal steelcity16 posted and I haven't seen anyone posting about problems with them on the board.
Good to hear. Im glad I didnt lead anyone to a scam! :O This is my first order with them, but a quick google search led me to believe they were legit. Shipping to the east coast is a tad slow as I still havent received my knife yet, but it is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. If all goes well I may place another order under a new account with the discount code to pick up a few more.
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

With the old Map pricing, 15% off that, no tax, and free shipping, it is going to be hard to find these knives that cheap again. great time to stock up. there are about 5 in that deal that are on my wish list.
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
andrewu750

Post by andrewu750 »

Yea it is a great deal for sure. Thanks for posting
Drewthebrave

Post by Drewthebrave »

steelcity16 wrote: Good to hear. Im glad I didnt lead anyone to a scam! :O This is my first order with them, but a quick google search led me to believe they were legit. Shipping to the east coast is a tad slow as I still havent received my knife yet, but it is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. If all goes well I may place another order under a new account with the discount code to pick up a few more.
My Blue Delica arrived in CA after just a couple days. Ozark is G2G.
crazywednesday

Post by crazywednesday »

andrewu750 wrote:Just placed my order with ozark source and got a Manix 2 lw for 71 bucks shipped. I sure hope they are a legit source because that’s a great price
I received a Byrd Hawkbill from them yesterday. Shop with confidence.
Justin
jtoler_9

Post by jtoler_9 »

Not necessarily a crazy deal, but KW has their green Millie exclusive for sale again. For those who have held off on that one. Might be worth a look.
jdw

Post by jdw »

Over on the 'bay there are a couple of new 'buy now' HAP4O Stretch available for $105.
Do right always. It will give you satisfaction in life.
--Wovoka
ABX2011

Post by ABX2011 »

jtoler_9 wrote:Not necessarily a crazy deal, but KW has their green Millie exclusive for sale again. For those who have held off on that one. Might be worth a look.
Relative to current MAP it's a pretty crazy deal. If I didn't already have an S110V I'd buy one.
Spydersense

Post by Spydersense »

Massdrop has the S110V Blurple Para 2 for $149.97 that includes a Spyderco zippered case, or a $15 credit at checkout. So if you decline the case; the total is $134.97

Pretty good deal.
Time for another :spyder:!

-Matt
crazywednesday

Post by crazywednesday »

I agree, but watch out for the massdrop police. They will be *****ing shortly that you posted here.
Justin
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

crazywednesday wrote:I agree, but watch out for the massdrop police. They will be *****ing shortly that you posted here.
I wasn't aware that was happening. Nor do I understand them having reason to complain.
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
crazywednesday

Post by crazywednesday »

xceptnl wrote:
crazywednesday wrote:I agree, but watch out for the massdrop police. They will be *****ing shortly that you posted here.
I wasn't aware that was happening. Nor do I understand them having reason to complain.
I don't either, but they do.
Justin
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

crazywednesday wrote:
xceptnl wrote:
I don't either, but they do.
Then perhaps they shouldn't advertise and clog my email constantly. Why would a company want word spread about products they sell? Madness I tell you. ;)
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
crazywednesday

Post by crazywednesday »

The massdrop police are not from massdrop, it's the members from this forum who complain about massdrop posts in this thread.
Justin
gaj999

Post by gaj999 »

Maybe there should be a massdrop thread. Or maybe a below MAP thread. I read a blog post the other day about ways around MAP, written by a knife retailer who doesn't like it. Free shipping was one. Member pricing was another.