Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
bh49

Re: Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Post by bh49 »

SF Native wrote:Prime day starts tonight on Amazon. Anyone think there will be spyderco's discounted?
So far no. I searched and got a message: "We didn't find results for "spyderco" in Prime Day."
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
Spider bite

Post by Spider bite »

abbazaba wrote:Jet.com is offering 25% off sporting goods and outdoor orders of $100+ (max discount of $40, min order of $10). Use promo code SPORT25

Offer expires 7/16. Credit to MW27 via Slickdeals. Coupon worked for me with some filtering:

https://jet.com/search?term=spyderco&pa ... y=17000000

Advocate for ~$188.
Sage 3 ~ $120
Manix2 LW Maxamet ~$144

The even have the Flytanium Titanium Scales for the PM2, but you would need $20+ of filler.
I wish i could gt this deal to work on the Native maxamet
SF Native

Post by SF Native »

bh49 wrote:
SF Native wrote:Prime day starts tonight on Amazon. Anyone think there will be spyderco's discounted?
So far no. I searched and got a message: "We didn't find results for "spyderco" in Prime Day."
Ok, they have the aluminum and ti dog tag for $70. That's about $7 less than kc.
rivy

Post by rivy »

Is jet.com legit? Anyone have experience ordering from them? I was checking out that deal and the 25% off is pretty good on some of the knives.
ABX2011

Post by ABX2011 »

rivy wrote:Is jet.com legit? Anyone have experience ordering from them? I was checking out that deal and the 25% off is pretty good on some of the knives.
When you buy a knife from Jet it will most likely ship from a third party seller. You won't see the name of the seller until you've nearly completed checkout.
I wouldn't completely trust all of their third party sellers. Jet itself is certainly legit though. They're owned by Walmart.
rivy

Post by rivy »

ABX2011 wrote:
rivy wrote:Is jet.com legit? Anyone have experience ordering from them? I was checking out that deal and the 25% off is pretty good on some of the knives.
When you buy a knife from Jet it will most likely ship from a third party seller. You won't see the name of the seller until you've nearly completed checkout.
I wouldn't completely trust all of their third party sellers. Jet itself is certainly legit though. They're owned by Walmart.
Okay good to know. Sounds like they have free returns so hopefully pretty easy to process one if there's an issue with a knife. I may have to jump on one, blurple PM2 is full street price but with the discount is a darn good deal... haven't personally seen it lower.
jdw

Post by jdw »

ABX2011 wrote:
I bought a Nishijin Cricket from jet.com that shipped from ecop. When I received it, it was absolutely falling apart. They were great on the return though.
Do right always. It will give you satisfaction in life.
--Wovoka
thomasomoore

Post by thomasomoore »

Jet.com has the Cruwear PM2 sprint for $205 after discount. Should I?
Co-Founder Spyderco Millie, PM2, Para3 club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/milliepm2p3club
@thomasomoore
@milliepm2p3club
ABX2011

Post by ABX2011 »

I've had good experiences with eCop. I also returned one knife to them and it was processed quickly.
dsvirsky

Post by dsvirsky »

StuttgartMadness wrote:
They also have the Military S110V for $130: https://www.overstock.com/Sports-Toys/S ... efinement=
Didn't really need another Military, given how seldom I carry the one I've had for 16+ years, but that was too good a price to pass up for something on my "someday, maybe" list.
abbazaba

Post by abbazaba »

It's seems sketchy cause the whole system is different, but I have purchased lots of knives from them using promotions like this one and almost all of the shipped from Redsgear, which I believe is am authorized Spyderco dealer. Never any issues and easy returns.
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

Yojimbo $101 at hamazon. They also have the Centofante Memory for $179 These people have a lot of my money :rolleyes:
.jpg
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal
jdw

Post by jdw »

thomasomoore wrote:Jet.com has the Cruwear PM2 sprint for $205 after discount. Should I?
If you are a PM2 fan then I would say absolutely yes. Cruwear is a great steel and they are getting a lot more difficult to find from a legitimate dealer.
Do right always. It will give you satisfaction in life.
--Wovoka
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

Spydies back on STP! How long has this been going on? http://www.sierratradingpost.com/s~spyderco/

Salt 1 ($79.99), Puukko ($149.99), & Pingo ($129.99)! (Salt 1 > MAP & $5 over Amazon Prime :( )
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
WCC

Post by WCC »

jdw wrote:
thomasomoore wrote:Jet.com has the Cruwear PM2 sprint for $205 after discount. Should I?
If you are a PM2 fan then I would say absolutely yes. Cruwear is a great steel and they are getting a lot more difficult to find from a legitimate dealer.
+1 - cruwear is fantastic.
cpl

Post by cpl »

DougC-3 wrote:Spydies back on STP! How long has this been going on? http://www.sierratradingpost.com/s~spyderco/

Salt 1 ($79.99), Puukko ($149.99), & Pingo ($129.99)! (Salt 1 > MAP & $5 over Amazon Prime :( )
Unless I'm mistaken, all three of those are either the same price or more expensive as KnifeCenter...
TomAiello

Post by TomAiello »

Yes, but STP has 25% off coupons that you can get basically whenever you want. So adjust the prices downward by that 25%.
captnvegtble

Post by captnvegtble »

TomAiello wrote:Yes, but STP has 25% off coupons that you can get basically whenever you want. So adjust the prices downward by that 25%.
If they let you apply that coupon... it doesn't always work on all product, and it looks like it's not working currently.
attila

Post by attila »

captnvegtble wrote:
TomAiello wrote:Yes, but STP has 25% off coupons that you can get basically whenever you want. So adjust the prices downward by that 25%.
If they let you apply that coupon... it doesn't always work on all product, and it looks like it's not working currently.
I can't find such a coupon code. Would you mind sharing?
Have: old S30V Native, HAP40 Endura, ZDP DF2, S110V Manix LW, Cru-wear Para 3, SE H1 DF2, S90V Native 5, K390 Urban, SE Pac Salt, P.I.T.S., XHP Manix LW, SB Caly 3, B70P, PMA11, K03, Kapara, REX 45 Military, 154CM Manix LW, Swick, AEB-L Urban, KC Cruwear Manix, M390 PM2, Mantra 2, CruCarta Shaman, M390 Manix, K390 Police 4, S90V Manix LW, Rex 45 Manix LW, 20CV Manix, Rex 45 Lil’Native, Shaman, C208GP, Cruwear Manix, Cruwear Manix, M4 Chief, Z-max!!!

Want: SPY27, K490, Swick 5
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

Mainly, I just thought it was interesting that STP had some Spyderco knives again. They used to have some very good deals on disco'ed knives, then it seems like a couple of years passed with zero spydies. Maybe more good deals will pop up in the future.
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.