Navigator 2 picture request

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
spyderHS08

Navigator 2 picture request

Post by spyderHS08 »

hello all! im looking to purchase a navigator 2 PE and i was just wanting to see a few more pictures before i pull the trigger on it. so if anyones got pics please feel free to share.
39 & counting...
:spyder: E3, Para mili, Salt 1 PE, Native, D3 OD, Ladybug, UKPK, Dodo, D4, Tasman, Ladybug Salt, Smallfly, Khukuri, Para Military, USN E4, Persistence, Civilian, Yojimbo, Smallfly, Manix 2 CE, Dodo, Military, D4 , Blackhawk, Pac Salt, Military, Manix 2, Captain, Assist, D'fly PE, Spyderhawk SE, Persian, Lum tanto, Warrior, Lil Temp, Tuff, spyderfly, szabofly, :spyder:

Dodo!
The CoPilot

Post by The CoPilot »

Great knife! I was a little bit skeptical too until I actually held it in my hand. Now it is among my favorite Spydercos and is in my pocket every day
><> The most important blood trail leads to the Cross <><
C09 CoPilots My Specialty
Integrity is Being Good Even if No One is WatchingTM
Looking for: C04 Executive plain edge, C09 CoPilot plain edge with brass liners and a G-2 marked blade
The CoPilot

Post by The CoPilot »

Great knife! I was a little bit skeptical too until I actually held it in my hand. Now it is among my favorite Spydercos and is in my pocket every day
Attachments
C93_M.jpg
C93_M.jpg (64.31 KiB) Viewed 2657 times
Looking for: C04 Executive plain edge, C09 CoPilot plain edge with brass liners and a G-2 marked blade
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
Plowboy

Post by Plowboy »

It's a great knife. The only thing that bothers me is that I only bought 1 of them...I think they are hard to find now. I wish I had a couple more.

If you are in the market for a small knife, this is a great one.
:)
If you carry either a knife or firearm, please abide by the law and be respectful. We all represent each other.

Let's unite to preserve and expand our legal rights. Please join:

KnifeRights (http://www.kniferights.org) and NRA (http://www.nra.org)

bh49

Post by bh49 »

Plowboy wrote:It's a great knife. The only thing that bothers me is that I only bought 1 of them...I think they are hard to find now. I wish I had a couple more.

shouldn't be a problem, just visit sierra, they are 50% off http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/,75066_.html
they have only 30 pieces. This is where I got mine. :cool:
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
Plowboy

Post by Plowboy »

Thanks, bh49.
If you carry either a knife or firearm, please abide by the law and be respectful. We all represent each other.

Plowboy

Post by Plowboy »

bh49, thanks again...I just ordered two Navigators...one with PE and one with SE.

bh49

Post by bh49 »

You welcome. glad to help.
Roman
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

MG_Saldivar

Post by MG_Saldivar »

As far as I can tell from the pix and specs, the Navigator is somewhere between the Meerkat and Salsa in size -- is that correct?
bh49

Post by bh49 »

MG_Saldivar wrote:As far as I can tell from the pix and specs, the Navigator is somewhere between the Meerkat and Salsa in size -- is that correct?
Yes. Overall length
Meerkat is 5 1/4
Nav2 is 5 7/16
Salsa is 5 13/16

good reference material you can find at Ted's site
http://www.ted.tweakdsl.nl/spyderco/resized.html

bk1

Post by bk1 »

Navigator 2 now 60% off at sierra :D
bk
WJR

Post by WJR »

I ordered a PE and SE from Sierra. So far, I have only carried the PE, but I like both of them.

WJR
Mr Blonde

Post by Mr Blonde »

Made some new pics of the Nav II over the past months...

Wouter
My Spyderco Pics & Reviews: www.spydercollector.com
Last website update: 4-01-2024 Instagram
The CoPilot

Post by The CoPilot »

bk1 wrote:Navigator 2 now 60% off at sierra :D
bk
I "had" to pick up one more of each at that kind of a price. This is definitely on the best "little blades" that Sal has ever designed. This knife has to be held to be fully appreciated. The ergonomics are outstanding and the rounded edges on the SS handles are really nice. No chance of this one slipping around with all of the finger choils.

I predict that very soon we'll all be kicking ourselves for not buying up a few more Nav 2s while they were still available. This model has yet to be fully appreciated, but as is typically the case, this will most likely happen only after they are no longer available.

My advice is to get them while you still can!
bk1

Post by bk1 »

Couldn't agree with you more. I already have both the Nav PE and SE and older Almite PE--but when I saw this price and had to get another PE.
When it comes on Monday plan on telling my wife it is her B-D present to me. :D
bk
Harry White

Post by Harry White »

well, i couldn't pass this deal up. just ordered two (and got an additional 20% off from an e-mail special). one PE and one SE. i remember when the Temperence FBs were on sale at STP -- they went pretty fast, and was glad i got in on it before they were gone. if you're "on the fence," don't hesitate! get 'em while they last! :D
Users: SS Police PE, Delica 4 PE, Kopa Cocobolo, Blue Dodo SE, Yellow Pacific Salt PE, Micarta SPOT SE, Gray Calypso Jr, Temperance SE, Burgandy Jess Horn w/ZDP, UK Penknife, BB Delica 3 PE, Captain, CF Military w/BG-42, Lava, Caly3 SE, Para-Military SE, Manix CE, BB Para-Military SE, Delica 4 Wave, Ocelot CE, SpyderFly, Navigator II SE, Vagabond, D'Allara Drop Point CE, Black Assist I, Bug Set (and also: Sharpmaker, SS byrd Finch PE, Profile Set, byrd Firebyrd, Large Spyderpac, byrd Wings)