lil temp

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
noxtempus

lil temp

Post by noxtempus »

so i've seen enough pics and read enough stuff about the lil temp. i have determined that i need one. i want one with the leaf shape blade PE. does anyone know where i can find one and how much is it going to cost me? thanks
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

I'm thinking that your best bet will be eBay. Since they are no longer in production they will be somewhat hard to find.

I would imagine that you may get some folks to "PM" you with information here soon. :)
"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
Vincent

Post by Vincent »

Look hard and long for different stores, With the help of Axlis I was able to get one. Best Spyderco ever made.
GradeMaker

Post by GradeMaker »

http://www.countryknives.com/store/search.asp

Looks like they've got what you want but you'll have to P-A-Y. :eek:
thefly01

Post by thefly01 »

Ebay and bladeforums are your best bet. Prices on the Lil T have been going up over the last few months. I would say look to pay 150-175 for a 440 steel PE and 200 or above for the S30V PE. I wouldn't hesitate at these prices because this one will certainly continue to gain value. Also out of all the Spydercos I own and have owned the Lil T is the one that has impressed me the most. I hope the search pays off and it's half the fun anyway!
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

Wow, GradeMaker.....you're not kidding on price there. :)

I guess if you really wanted one that's not a bad price.
"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
hornshwangler

Post by hornshwangler »

I was recently in an establishment in Red River, NM that has an original lil T leaf on 440v but I passed as I thought the price was a little high (as I recall, ~ $199.98). This knife is a collector's edition (#50) and is new, mint condition. I happened to be in the place to get a fishing license with my son when he indicated, "Dad, come over here, they have Spydercos...". I eneded up buying a SE green Lum Chinese for $100, a Shabaria for $100, and CF SE lady bug for $100. All new and with the factory box. I would have bought more but didn't have any additional spare cash at the time. The Starr is owned by a really nice young lady named Heather Buchanan. Their number is (506)754-2320. She also had a number of other discontinued knifes that includes a dyad, guntings, starmate, zowada, Lum, Jot Khalsa, and Wegner. Good luck and i hope you're able to find the knife you're seeking.

all the best
Dan
The Dude Abides.