Best wishes to my U.S brethren

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Jeff/1911

Best wishes to my U.S brethren

Post by Jeff/1911 »

I was having a "good thought" for you all yesterday, as I joined friends for a party to celebrate the U.S Thansgiving holiday. This is a many year old tradition with friends of mine where they set up their Christmas tree, watch football, share good food and visit with friends.

The celebration took on new significance yesterday, as we all reflected upon what you've recently been through as a nation.

Your collective strength, courage and resolve stand as an inspiring example to all.

Respectfully, Jeff/1911.

Edited by - Jeff/1911 on 11/23/2001 8:35:30 AM
Lsaulog

Post by Lsaulog »

Hi Jeff/1911,

Thank you for your generous thoughts and words.

As our family gathered together to give thanks for our blessings, we remembered those who died, those affected by the terrible tragedy on 09/11th, and those who are defending our way of life in Afganistan, the U.S, and around the world.

Best wishes to you and yours.

"Hope for the best. Be prepared for the worst. You'll never be disappointed."
aero_student

Post by aero_student »

Yeah, it is quite a mess. It is kinda odd having that shadow over us. I'm only 17 and had never experienced an act of violence of any large magnitude. Now I have to deal with the possibility of a draft and am actually considering service as an option. I have had a slightly large edc set up since then and hate being at school because of the no knives. I am glad I have learned some martial arts nd have created some "tools" that I can take anywhere. Thanks, needed to vent a little.
Alan2112

Post by Alan2112 »

God bless you all, our country, and all our service men and women! RKBA!