Oregon Knife Show

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
spyderwa

Oregon Knife Show

Post by spyderwa »

Just curious how many of our fellow forumites plan to be at the Oregon knife show in Eugene this weekend. I know Felly Jr will be there among others. Felly has agreed to keep his wallet hand tied behind his back to make things more competitive. I believe Spyderco will have a presence as well. Anybody else coming?

spyderwa

Rare Spyderco Page
http://www.angelfire.com/trek/spyderwa
Ed Schempp

Post by Ed Schempp »

My son and I have tables and will be at V10 and 11. Stop by and say hello. I thought that I'd have a new folder but I screwed up the detent hole and I'm making a new blade. I don't know how many tiles I'll get done but do plan to bring some.

My son will be demonstrating flintknapping this year for I believe the 10th time. The OKCA show is very friendly and has many great displays. The show is big. If you plan an afternoon of maybe 4 hours at the show, that gives you about 30 seconds per table. There are demonstrations going on all day Saturday...Take Care...Ed
fellyjr

Post by fellyjr »

I believe Sal will be at table F-1, and I'll be helping out some friends with their table at C-11. Anybody else going to be there?
spyderwa

Oregon

Post by spyderwa »

I would like to mention that Ed's son Martin is one of the best flintknappers out there. His work is awesome! Felly and I will be tag teaming helping at one of the show tables but hopefully we can meet some other forumites.

spyderwa
Marion David Poff
Banned

Post by Marion David Poff »

Well,

I may very well be there, we shall see.

Marion