Anyone Order from here?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Bluntrauma

Post by Bluntrauma »

fellyjr I had originally ordered a manix, dodo, para and a persian. I got an out of stock on the dodo first. A few days later I got an out of stock refund on the para.

But when I got the shipping confirmation last night it was for the para and the manix minus the persian *shrug*

Senorx after I ordered the persian originally, the next day the persian listing was gone. Here is the copy of the invoice if anyone is interested in seeing it. Hang in there Tony.

Purchased from:
American Home Outlet
1023 W 100th Pl
Northglenn CO 80260
UNITED STATES
303 396-0016

Ship to:
plano TX 75075
UNITED STATES

Hello Bluntrauma,

Great news! Your order has shipped, and should arrive soon. Your credit card has successfully been charged for this order.

Track UPS package #

Order Details - Dec 31, 2006, 10:50 AM
Google Order #

Qty Item Price
1 Para Military, G-10 Handle, Serrated (59408|C81GS) $25.09
1 Manix, Black G-10 Handle, ComboEdge, Pocket Clip (88803|C95GPS) $34.55
Tax (TX) : $0.00
Total : $59.64
Dec 31 Refund : -$25.09
Total charged: $34.55
Sometimes you gotta kick at the darkness until it bleeds daylight.

AKA: Liveitloud on Blade Forums, USN, EDC, Benchmade forums and basically everywhere but here.
liveit_loud on Ebay.
dedguy

Post by dedguy »

my order was canceled, maybe I'll try for the black ATR.
"Always keep an edge on your knife son, because a good sharp edge is a man's best hedge against the vague uncertainties of life."
dedguy.net
dedguy

Post by dedguy »

So the black ATR is also now out of stock so I tried for one of the 14$ Impalas and like 14$ SE R2. See if either of those go through.
"Always keep an edge on your knife son, because a good sharp edge is a man's best hedge against the vague uncertainties of life."
dedguy.net
Steelman

Post by Steelman »

Are you serious?

This guy is not sure if these are seconds or not! Why is everyone sooo anxious to throw money at this thing. I'm just like you, I want to believe this thing is true. I've had several e-mails with this guy and he can't even get his suppliers to call him back to verify if the entire knife is an authentic Spyderco. He said they told him they where but not sure about the blades. Heck, maybe they don't even have blades on them! :eek:
:spyder: Collector #132 :cool:

Custom Avatar by DiAlex
dedguy

Post by dedguy »

For me 25$ is negligible and worth a go for two nice knives. It's one of those "why not" situations. The fact that my first order was canceled and he's constantly updating the stock on the site to reflect what's sold out lends a bit of credibility in my eyes.
dedguy.net
tonydahose

Post by tonydahose »

i declare bullsh!t. i just got the second email stating that my knives were out of stock. i ordered 11 total and 9 are suddenly out of stock. i think the guy just wanted his hits to his site increased if not a complete credit fraud scheme. if you get a knife count your blessings.
Harry White

Post by Harry White »

i ordered a ti atr, manix, and bb paramillie. just got an email saying the ti atr is out of stock (duh) and my credit card refunded for that one, but the other two are still being processed i guess. not expecting anything, but this is kinda fun for me (as long as i dont get ripped off :eek: ).
Users: SS Police PE, Delica 4 PE, Kopa Cocobolo, Blue Dodo SE, Yellow Pacific Salt PE, Micarta SPOT SE, Gray Calypso Jr, Temperance SE, Burgandy Jess Horn w/ZDP, UK Penknife, BB Delica 3 PE, Captain, CF Military w/BG-42, Lava, Caly3 SE, Para-Military SE, Manix CE, BB Para-Military SE, Delica 4 Wave, Ocelot CE, SpyderFly, Navigator II SE, Vagabond, D'Allara Drop Point CE, Black Assist I, Bug Set (and also: Sharpmaker, SS byrd Finch PE, Profile Set, byrd Firebyrd, Large Spyderpac, byrd Wings)
clovisc

Post by clovisc »

anyone actually receive A KNIFE from said suspicious dealer yet???

the concept reminds me of ordering opinels or moras or something... "OMG this knife is sooooo amazing OMG this knife is soooo cheap OMG i'm ordering soooo many!!!!" :D
Puyallupknifegu

Post by Puyallupknifegu »

I have emailed them 3 times today and gotten 3 responses...so I'm still a bit hopeful. :)

They are good at responding and they said they would refund me if I wanted...I'm going to wait it out a bit longer...

Ordered a MOP Kopa, Centofante 4, and PE RII...we'll see... :rolleyes:

Will keep you all posted...they did say the supplier updates the shipping dates in the middle of the night...so they are catching up with what has been sent to them.

:)
Tim
God bless!
-Puyalluknifeguy-

Si Vis Pacem Para bellum
mikebandw186

Post by mikebandw186 »

i ordered two knives, basically expecting nothing.

got an email today saying both knives were out of stock, and that i had been given refunds for both. then i got an email saying they had shipped one knife. strange. i'll let you all know whether or not i actually get it
“Open, close, cut, clean, oil, cut, cut, cut... To a Spyderco, that is living. Letting it die in the box is to lose 75% of what we put into it." Sal Glesser

Proudly carrying the SpyderEdge!

Chance is a fickle B$%^h and I have no faith in the judgmental abilities of criminals. -KaliGMan
druid

Post by druid »

I will be shocked if anybody to the presence but I am very low on funds and I know in these deals always come up and I am so maybe :o
why
Bluntrauma

Post by Bluntrauma »

ETA on the 2 they shipped is today. That seems like some very quick shipping since they were sent from California 2 days ago but, we'll see. I will post something the minute they arrive.

AKA: Liveitloud on Blade Forums, USN, EDC, Benchmade forums and basically everywhere but here.
liveit_loud on Ebay.
Harry White

Post by Harry White »

well i just got an email stating that my manix and para were shipped ups (with a tracking number) and delivery is expected Jan. 10.

too good to be true? we shall see...
Users: SS Police PE, Delica 4 PE, Kopa Cocobolo, Blue Dodo SE, Yellow Pacific Salt PE, Micarta SPOT SE, Gray Calypso Jr, Temperance SE, Burgandy Jess Horn w/ZDP, UK Penknife, BB Delica 3 PE, Captain, CF Military w/BG-42, Lava, Caly3 SE, Para-Military SE, Manix CE, BB Para-Military SE, Delica 4 Wave, Ocelot CE, SpyderFly, Navigator II SE, Vagabond, D'Allara Drop Point CE, Black Assist I, Bug Set (and also: Sharpmaker, SS byrd Finch PE, Profile Set, byrd Firebyrd, Large Spyderpac, byrd Wings)
eastr

Post by eastr »

Bluntrauma wrote:fellyjr I had originally ordered a manix, dodo, para and a persian. I got an out of stock on the dodo first. A few days later I got an out of stock refund on the para.

But when I got the shipping confirmation last night it was for the para and the manix minus the persian *shrug*

Senorx after I ordered the persian originally, the next day the persian listing was gone. Here is the copy of the invoice if anyone is interested in seeing it. Hang in there Tony.

Purchased from:
American Home Outlet
1023 W 100th Pl
Northglenn CO 80260
UNITED STATES
303 396-0016

Ship to:
plano TX 75075
UNITED STATES

Hello Bluntrauma,

Great news! Your order has shipped, and should arrive soon. Your credit card has successfully been charged for this order.

Track UPS package #

Order Details - Dec 31, 2006, 10:50 AM
Google Order #

Qty Item Price
1 Para Military, G-10 Handle, Serrated (59408|C81GS) $25.09
1 Manix, Black G-10 Handle, ComboEdge, Pocket Clip (88803|C95GPS) $34.55
Tax (TX) : $0.00
Total : $59.64
Dec 31 Refund : -$25.09
Total charged: $34.55
this looks like you were refunded for your para??
"THE ROUGH RIDER”“FAR BETTER IT IS TO DARE MIGHTY THINGS..THAN TO TAKE RANK WITH THOSE POOR. TIMID SPIRITS WHO KNOW NEITHER VICTORY NOR DEFEAT.” THEODORE ROOSEVELT 1899
spyderco making mans oldest tool mans most advanced tool:spyder:
THE GREATSET POWER IS OFTEN SIMPLE PATIENECE
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Bluntrauma

Bad news

Post by Bluntrauma »

They only sent one knife. Guess it was sent in 2 shipments. More bad news. That booger cuts like a chainsaw. Pics coming.

liveit_loud on Ebay.
Bluntrauma

Post by Bluntrauma »

felly the price of the persian was the same too, I believe. They switched up on me so much I'm not sure what I'm getting. I can tell you this though... I think I got a Manix.

liveit_loud on Ebay.
Bluntrauma

Post by Bluntrauma »

Sorry about the pics. I'm not real good on my best day. Might still have some blood on the blade. :D

liveit_loud on Ebay.
StuntZombie

Post by StuntZombie »

It looks like the only knives they have left are priced a little higher than most online sites. :confused:
Chris

Haves: Lava, Delica 4 Sante Fe Stoneworks, Spy-DK x2,

Just say NO to lined FRN
fellyjr

Post by fellyjr »

Good job Bluntrauma. So you got a manix for $34? That's awesome, at least one of them worked out! :cool:
Harry White

Post by Harry White »

awesome blunt! i supposedly have a $34 manix CE on the way, and a $20 BB para SE.

glad you got yours!