THIS IS CUT FROM A EMAIL I RECEIVED FROM WILDDEALZ Also if anyone should have doubts on whether I am a legit company. A quick view for businesses at http://www.washingtonstate.gov
will show that I am a registered and legitimate business owner in the state of washington.
The reason why my prices are so low is because I have been selling on ebay where it is very very competitive as far as pricing goes. I am actually attemtping to compete with ebay pricing right now. You and anyone else will notice that I am a GOLD level powerseller with a nearly impeccable feedback rating on ebay (you can actually get to my ebay store by using the ebay store link located on the left navigation bar on the homepage of my website), meaning I have been doing this for quite some time now and am attempting to move out into the outside ebay market (their fees are getting way too high, and I am finding myself having to put this extra burden on the customers pocket. I cant offer the prices I like to offer on ebay, it just isnt a feasible market anymore)
Please also remember that I do over 25,000+ dollars in sales over ebay a month and about 10,000 in sales a month on the website right now. This means that I receive about 700-800 orders a month for the knives I carry. I normally carry about 90% of my stock in my personal inventory and warehouse. The other 10% is drop shipped, meaning that the package you may receive is sent straight from my distributor and not from my business warehouse. I have to do this for a lot of the more popular knives and a lot of the hard to find knives. Popular knives are very hard to keep in stock, so instead of having them shipped to me and then over to the customer, it is a lot simpler to just have the package shipped from the distributor. What this all boils down to is, is I sometimes require a 2-6 business day handling time to get orders together. Hopefully the prices I offer can make up for this reduction in service for my customers.
WilDealz Online Store
"THE ROUGH RIDER”“FAR BETTER IT IS TO DARE MIGHTY THINGS..THAN TO TAKE RANK WITH THOSE POOR. TIMID SPIRITS WHO KNOW NEITHER VICTORY NOR DEFEAT.” THEODORE ROOSEVELT 1899
spyderco making mans oldest tool mans most advanced tool:spyder:
THE GREATSET POWER IS OFTEN SIMPLE PATIENECE
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.