Orange JUICE

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
hy

Orange JUICE

Post by hy »

wow the Leatherman Juice has landed in Australia....i went to my local knife store (MIck Smith's for those of you in Sydney) and the first things i saw were 5 Juices up in the display case. Handled the blue, red, yellow,purple (i think) and orange. I found that the construction of all of them were great...and nearly bought one on the spot.but does anyone know if the glossy finish will get scratched easily, especially when riding in the pocket? In addition, i thought that they should have had all the colours available for each model instead of limiting it to one colour per model.For example,I liked the features of the yellow but dont like the colour....Any thoughts?

Edited by - hy on 10/4/2001 8:41:02 AM
Tightwad

Post by Tightwad »

Go to the Leatherman web site and send them an e-mail about your concerns. I have
an find them to be very nice folk;s that will answer you. I do ,howver, doubt that they
will ever be able to offer the juice in all the colors on all the models.....to much inventory
to maintain.
sam the man..

Post by sam the man.. »

well, for hard use -- its hard to avoid the scratches...

Sam

have spydies will travel
xcentrix

Post by xcentrix »

Hi , I wouldn't let the colour put you off the yellow (Kf4) version .- the juice has also just arrived here in SA and whe i saw and handled it i just HAD to have it - settled on the yellow version as i don't like the corkscrew as if it is anything like one on the SAK tend to get stuck in everything. I am not too worried about damaging the finish as i buy my knives to use but i do think the ruler markings and name will tend to wear off - hope we are proved wrong!
Don't hesitate - get one !
Battle scars add "charachter" - even on knives!
xcentrix

Post by xcentrix »

Wouldn't mind if my knife collection multplied as fast as these multiple posts appear !

Edited by - xcentrix on 10/4/2001 3:37:29 PM