outdooredge.com.au ?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
nao

outdooredge.com.au ?

Post by nao »

Hi,

Is anyone know this company ?

Their prices are very low (about $116 a starmate).

Thanks for information(s).

Nao
Qvar

Post by Qvar »

I have used them before and found them to be excellent and had no problems at all. Look out for Cutler34 (Ricki) on these forums as it was him I was dealing with and he kept me well informed of what was happening.
Their prices as you say are good, the only thing being that I got hit by Customs and the Post Office for delivery but even so, it was still cheaper to get it sent from Australia to the UK than it was to buy the items here.
My only thing that caused me a little concern was that they didnt have a secure online ordering service and I had to mail my credit card details split into 4 seperate emails. This may have changed now but I can assure you that my order went extremely well and I would certainly use them again.
Delivery time was about 2 weeks.
Guntaholic

Post by Guntaholic »

I bought my first Gunting from them about a year ago. The price was great and they were one of only a few that had any in stock. Just be prepaired to wait a while. I ordered during the Holiday season and it too 24 day's to get to me... I would imagine with the recent events things will take a little longer to get into the U.S.
Guntaholic

Post by Guntaholic »

sorry about the double post!

Edited by - guntaholic on 9/30/2001 7:31:09 AM