U.S. friends - in my prayers

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Jeff/1911

U.S. friends - in my prayers

Post by Jeff/1911 »

Just wanted to let you all know that I will be having a good thought for you during these terribly horrific events. God Bless you all.

Jeff/1911.
yog

Post by yog »

An incident like this can effect a nation.

My condolences and thoughts of support to all our American freinds..

Stay strong.
Gatekeeper

Post by Gatekeeper »

My hopes and prayers go out to those in NYC and Washington. May a higher power look over us all.
THE GATEKEEPER
scorpio

Post by scorpio »

let me join the fellow forumites to the preyers and condolences to all americans.
this is truly a horrible day and a terrible loss of life.
god bless,and get the bastards..
scorpio.
Turbo923

Post by Turbo923 »

An attack like this rocks a nation.
Those who are responsible must be punished.
I will pray for the families of those people who died from a senseless act of violence, and for the families of the heroic fireighters that gave their life for others.

It's amazing what this world is turning to. Why must there be more violence than good in this world? Why kill those that deseve to live, and those who have families? I'm in shock that we can live in a world as horribel as this one's.
God bless thosewho died and those who died saving others.

Edited by - Turbo923 on 9/11/2001 2:17:29 PM
Clay Kesting

Post by Clay Kesting »

I've only just woken up and had to look up a news page to find out what has happened. I'm absolutely stunned. I just can't believe that human beings could be capable of committing such an outrage against their fellows. This is a black day for humanity.

The victims and their families will be in my thoughts today and for many to come.

Clay

Don't worry that the world might end tomorrow, in Australia it's tomorrow already.

Edited by - Clay Kesting on 9/11/2001 2:36:25 PM
ruxton

Post by ruxton »

today will go down in history because of the few people who caused so much suffering to so many, my thoughts are with the american people
mat
ftkinney

Post by ftkinney »

things are little unnerving here in new haven, many of my professors live in n.y. and there has been no word from them. in architecture history, the teacher ended with an image of the manhattan sky line and said "this is how i normaly end this leacture, but today it means a lot more" thanks for the suportive words from the international formites.

fred
Kahz

Post by Kahz »

I am horrified with today's events. If you want to do a noble act, please donate blood to your local Red Cross or hospital if you are able. Many lives can be saved with this simple act.

My thoughts are with all those who suffered a loss.

Kahz

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Clarke's Third Law
cutler34

Post by cutler34 »

My thoughts are with those affected by this horror. This is a sad day in the world.

Regards
Ricki
info@outdooredge.com.au
Spyderco Club Member
aero_student

Post by aero_student »

I woke up this morning and my father sais that a plane had crashed into the world trade center. It didn't hit me until after I came out of the shower and saw one of the towers collapsing. Today at school none of my teachers tought us and we watched the news all day. At lunch we had a prayer service in the gym for those who needed it. The last period of the day a friend of mine said to me "What about erecting a cross?" I thought that was a great idea. We spent the last period of the day asking administrators for permission. We got it. By the way I go to a private Jesuit High School. It was suggested to us that we also put up some quotes from peoplesuch as MLK jr, Mother Thereasa, Ghandi, etc that might apply. If any of you have any suggestions please email them to me. I pray that our government seeks justice and not revenge. I pray that we do not kill innocents or bomb the******out of some country and end up killing innocents. If we do so we are no better than such evil doers.
Mr Blonde

Post by Mr Blonde »

My thought and sympathies are with the victims and people of America. This is horrific.

May all democratic nations of the world unite to battle these ennemies of freedom, humanity, and democracy.

Wouter
gadfly

Post by gadfly »

Today, the enemies of darkness have declared War on the United States!

Clearly we will respond by tracking down and punishing these cowards. However, peace is still the goal that we must strive for.

My prayers go out for the victims and their families, go out for their rescuers, go out to all of us who must now go forth and pick up the pieces.

The good news is that we are made of sterner stuff! As a born and bred New Yorker, I am confident that we will be a shining example of how to pull together and build an even better world.
J Smith

Post by J Smith »

I can't say anything that hasn't already been said but that i hope the U.S. does not let these animals get away with it.
God be with the victoms families and the survivors.

J Smith
dePaul

Post by dePaul »

I don´t know what to say. An act like this is disgusting and the animals (certainly not humans) who did it will surely burn in ****!

My thoughts go to the victims´families and friends but most of all all the orphans.

My deapest condolences to the American people and all my friends!
Spin

Post by Spin »

Same as here, on behalf of the knife people here in Hong Kong, the prayers to all the victims and their families.

This is also an opportunity for George W Bush to rethink his distorted foreign policy where he has no idea where his true enemies are.

What's the point spending trillions on NMD and TMD against china while forgetting that someone else poses a bigger threat to US national security?
FREDERIC K

Post by FREDERIC K »

All my thoughts are with victims of this horrible attack.
God bless you all.
Sword and Shield

Post by Sword and Shield »

May God be with the victims and their families. May He guide the hand of our investigative and military organizations to bring this chapter to a swift and just close.

God be with the victims, their families, and those who have risked or, in some cases, lost their lives selflessly giving of themselves.