any Left-hand linerlocks out there?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
vampyrewolf

any Left-hand linerlocks out there?

Post by vampyrewolf »

I've been using my Delica as leftie for a while, and am still looking for a lefthand linerlock(preferably with a spydiehole(old AFCK) or a reversable stud).

Anyone know of one out there?

3-3.5" range

$80 US max...

We all start with 10 fingers. Those with Spydies have 9 to spare, Still need a thumb. Good thing I still have 8 to spare...
chinook

Post by chinook »

I believe there was a true southpaw C15 early model Terzuola collaboration.

I think it came in tufram too, might match up well with your Cricket.

Edited by - Chinook on 9/4/2001 7:13:07 PM
br44

Post by br44 »

Yes, at one time I owned a lefty Terzuola and I've also had a lefty Police.
The Stare

Post by The Stare »

They weren't in the same class as the Spydies your talking about, and they've been discontinued, but CRKT did make some Mirages in a left-handed configuration. Might come up for sale at Blade Forums or Knife Forums. There is a forum at BF for stating what one would like to buy. Not sure what level of membership is required to use that forum.

Stare
jyork

Post by jyork »

Try calling this guy- Dan Furbee. He is a spyderco dealer in Arizona but is a huge lefty and still had some of the old lefty Spydies from years gone by. Think listing on spyderco page is "Ultimate Accessories". Phone # is 480-985-0005. Good luck

Jey
vampyrewolf

Post by vampyrewolf »

I'm not one for the phone... does he have an email I can reach him at?

We all start with 10 fingers. Those with Spydies have 9 to spare, Still need a thumb. Good thing I still have 8 to spare...
jyork

Post by jyork »

Sorry thats all the info I have for him. Next time I'm there I will check and post it for you. (About 2 weeks time) Good Luck.

Jey
vampyrewolf

Post by vampyrewolf »

I have the guys over at Cutting Edge on the lookout too... They have access to prettymuch most of the makers, but there may be some they don't see...

haji

Post by haji »

This is gonna be a tough one. Benchmade, for instance, d/c'd all the lefties they had because of the new Axis Lock's ambidexterity. That will likely be the case with a lot of manufacturers, as the two big trends I see coming are lots of new locking systems, and small fixed blades. If you can find more than one, I'd stock up, as they're going away. My shop used to stock them, but dropped them because they sit on the shelf for too long. Many lefties, like myself, have learned the use of right handed knives, so the market is even smaller for them.

Its all fun and games til somebody loses an eye, then its fun annd games you can't see.