Hannibal

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
ruxton

Post by ruxton »

this thread is getting more disturbing every time i check it, 100 posts now, doesn't anybody have anything better to do? someone should answer any questions hannibal has regarding knives then close this thread
mat
CalypsoKid

Post by CalypsoKid »

If you are upset with Hannable and what he says, don't respond to him and he will go away. He seeks attention and by responding to him, you are giving him what he wants. Ignore him and he will go away.

Of course for some of you this will be nearly impossible.

~C
scolby

Post by scolby »

Yo Hannybull. Just thought I would chip in here.

As I recall, the fictional character Dr. Lecter was infatuated with the finest of everything. I suspect by your inability to afford the Civilian that you share neither the taste nor the resources of the fictional character. So if you are not going whole hog, then why bother playing out this particular fantasy?

I would constructively suggest that you spend some time on Bladeforums Whine & Cheese forum, where your fantasy might be more readily indulged.

"Chance favors the prepared mind" - Louis Pasteur
vampyrewolf

Post by vampyrewolf »

it's quite simple to find these areas. Simply aim for large concentrations of nerve endings or blood vessels.

for example, one highly overlooked spot is about 3 inches under the armpit. The ribs bruise VERY easy from a strong blow here, and the tissue is very thin.

have you ever seen a knee shattered into about 20 pieces(nearly powder considering it's size)? Strike with 15-18lbs of pressure, 30degrees out, 30degrees up.

Strikes to the collerbone will nearly always break it. Stabs are 80% fatal(medical figures).

if you look in most Martial Arts textbooks, you can find the chart of pressure points. I used to know about 50, 20 of which could kill. The chinese culture has the more advanced charts.

if you really want to get brutal, go back to the spanish inquisition.
-hard soled boots(normally steel), concrete floor.
-male prisoner
-crush one, he lives in extreme pain, let rest a couple days, repeat on 2nd
-crush both at the same time and the prisoner died

it gets worse from there. simply do research.

We all start with 10 fingers. Those with Spydies have 9 to spare, Still need a thumb. Good thing I still have 8 to spare...
kraziekurtis

Post by kraziekurtis »

Edited by - kraziekurtis on 3/26/2002 3:12:08 PM
kraziekurtis

Post by kraziekurtis »

Edited by - kraziekurtis on 3/26/2002 3:14:31 PM
br44

Post by br44 »

Hannibal, I believe you've had something in the dike too long. Pull it out! Okie Dokie
Caleb

Post by Caleb »

Hi everyone.
What are hard soled boots perhaps steel toe??
If it's steel toe i want to say that they are very useful(I have some pairs of these boots:DR martens,M ploy,magnum leather steel toes)I've never use this on anybody but i 've buy this to avoid contact with my opponent.(in the case of fighting,i will never bother anybody to make fight

P.S.I'm not DISTURBED but i want to live my life ENTIRELY and i don't want die in front of a skinhead,or other stupid guy.It is the survival instinct(perhaps i'm paranoid but i know it!!!)

HERESY'S not a crime.In the knives we trust,not in gods
stu

Post by stu »

Mandible,

You are too much.

stu
Caleb

Post by Caleb »

Hi hannibal i agree this but i'll remove GOD
and for me all skin colors are equal(not only black and white peoples).
I want also to know your age.

Caleb

Post by Caleb »

I had never to fight with skinheads but they are really stupids(I see a lot of them at school and even talk with they:their ideas are too low>they drink a lot of alcohol but they criticize DRUGS>alcohol is a HARD DRUG and they bother me with their racist and homophob attitude!!!)

Caleb

Post by Caleb »

Sorry but i forgot to say in my school some of racist people call me SKINHEAD because i wear combat shoes and i'm often dressed in black also i have some 'stange music' taste(if i tell you what music i like, you will not talk to me after).

Caleb

Post by Caleb »

I'm 16