Matriarch availability ?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
4 s ter

Matriarch availability ?

Post by 4 s ter »

I've been waiting for a Matriarch Lightweight I ordered in February. The dealer tells me they are on back order from the factory and it will be shipped when it becomes available. Some other dealers indicate that they have the FRN Matriarch in stock (but at a higher price). Does anyone know what the answer is - a delay at the factory or a dealer run-around?

Any info would be appreciated!!!!
The Stare

Post by The Stare »

Been shopping at B*t*ch? If so, did they charge your CC the day of your order?

If they are your problem, I'd suggest that you go to Blade Forums, under the Exchange section, choose Good, Bad, & Ugly. Do a search on Botach.

If it is another company, I'd check that company in that same forum also.

I checked several reliable web dealers. Only one for sure had them in stock. Another might have, but their site has some problems. So, there could well be a problem with supply. Have heard about Civilian stock problems, but not Matriarchs, to my knowledge. 'Course, my memory is absolutely useless.

Hopefully, Sal or Joyce can give you an idea of what the stock situation really is.

Stare

Edited by - The Stare on 8/10/2001 4:02:44 PM
Scorpius711

Post by Scorpius711 »

Well they must be in stock at the Knife Center of the Internet, price was around $95 including shipping. As I ordered my on a
Friday received it on Tuesday, and I luv it.

Now if Sal will just make that bigger version
of the Harpy in G-10 and tip up I would be set.
Troy