custom collaberations

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
ronin203

custom collaberations

Post by ronin203 »

Hey guy's, as you all know custom collaberations are the hot item in production knive's. If you had your choice, what two knifemaker's would you like to see spyderco collaberate with. Myself, I would like to see Pat Crawford, and Greg Lightfoot.
sks

Post by sks »

Jerry Hossom!!
V-1

Post by V-1 »

Tom Mayo or Martin Pullen.
Guntaholic

Post by Guntaholic »

More from Bram!!! I would also love to see the Sazabo and Perrin protos come about!!!
sks

Post by sks »

I believe that the Perrin Street Bowie is going to be produced. At least I'm 99% sure I heard that from Sal at the Blade show. I could be mistaken.

If it is anything close to the proto, I'll be getting a couple at least. A really clean design.

Steve
chambers

Post by chambers »

I'd still like to see something from Laci Szabo. And while we're at it I'd like to see what Jerry VanCook and Jeff Randall could come up with.

oxxxxxx{------------------------
ronin203

Post by ronin203 »

You're right, Sal says the Perrin street bowie will be out later this year.
whosyour

Post by whosyour »

1.Kelly Worden:the timberline model has alot going for it,I think a spyderco collaboration has excellence in store.
2.Bram,James Keating,Michael Janich:All have or will have one in the works.Let's combine input from three of the best and see how great minds think alike.
3.Me:i want to design one too.i have a hundred different ideas but no equipment only my mind which is either a great start or a screaching halt.I'll see what i can come up with tonight.i got one I think we'll all like.