Care and Feed Of an Addiction

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Fulldraw

Care and Feed Of an Addiction

Post by Fulldraw »

Gotta love those Spydies! I just received a Wegner mouse from BladeArt today. Good service by the way. It's quite a dandy little guy. It's a cute little silvery gray squeaker of a knife. Feels really good in the hand, like all Wegners. I think the mouse will quite nicely this fall during hunting season!

I really like the Wegner series of knives. The grip ergonomics are perfect for me. The full grown Wegner is a constant companion in the field, it truly is a superb knife. I have even thought of ordering a custom from Blade-Tech.The Wegner Jr. is also great, even better for daily carry. I recently lost one while fishing, and this sent me scurrying to find another, they have gotten scarce. I have 2 on order. Get'em whilst you can.

1 Peter Herbst Titanium Plain Edge

2 Tim Wegner G-10 Plain Edge

2 Tim Wegner Jr. (on order) G-10 1 plain 1 serrated

1 Delica FRN Plain Edge

1 Bob Lum Chinese folder Plain Edge

1 Frank Centofante folder Plain Edge

1 Wayne Goddard FRN folder 50/50

1 Rookie Stainless Plain Edge

1 Calypso Stainless Plain

1 Dragonfly Stainless

1 Bill Moran Featherweight

1 Standard G-10 Plain Edge

1 Military G-10

1 Native FRN Plain Edge

Probably some more stashed here and there that I can't recall

So many knives...so little time.
ronin203

Post by ronin203 »

What, no Chinook?
The Stare

Post by The Stare »

Welcome, Fulldraw! You're one of the few early # posters with more Spydies than many "old timers." Did you lurk a lot before ever posting? Or did you buy all those in about a week? Or have you been a long time Spydie fan who just found the forum?

Whatever, you own an impressive list. I am turning green as I write this.

Stare
Fulldraw

Post by Fulldraw »

Ronin, I have been in pursuit of a Chinook, give me a little more time and I might catch one.

Stare, I've been a long time fan of Spydies...bought my first one 15-16 years ago. Some way or another it grew legs in the middle of a divorce.

I must admit, I've been snapping up a few spydies as of late.

I discovered this forum after searching for a replacement Tim Wegner Jr.

Since I've enjoyed the forum community throughly!

So many knives...so little time.
SAM

Post by SAM »

If you have inquired about joining Spyderco's Collectors Club and were disappointed to learn that back issues are not available - now's your chance.

For sale is my collection of 32 Spyderco Collectors knives, all engraved with collector number 177 PLUS an autographed copy of "The Spyderco Story" and the club issued Triangle Sharpmaker. As a bonus the unusual Jot Singh Khalsa is included (not a club issue) for a total of 33 knives.

Drop me a line if interested. I can email you with an Excel spread sheet with the details. Thanks!

SAM - Nashville