WIN-Fame, Fortune and Valuable Prizes

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
fnhp35

Post by fnhp35 »

Military plain. It is my first Spyderco knife. I really like the knife. It fits my hand very well and the action is very smooth. I hope to in the near future purchase more, but alas I am a poor college student and budget restraints... well you get the picture.
Knife Knut

Post by Knife Knut »

The Original Endura.

Knife Knut on a shoestring budget.
dsvirsky

Post by dsvirsky »

Calypso Jr. Lightweight

Dave
copilotboy

Post by copilotboy »

sounds funny maybe, but my favorite EDC is my Shabaria that i got a couple weeks ago. it's the right size, it's comfortable, it's impressive and good-looking, and it is shaving sharp! thanks for making such a great product!

brandon
fisherman

Post by fisherman »

I do not yet own one but i can tell it will be my favorite when I do. Plain edge Tim Wegner, right size for me, geat grip, all purpose blade, and beefy!

Thanks fisherman
cgjones

Post by cgjones »

A Rescue FRN with the metal clip is my daily carry knife. I find that it's a good utility style knife that will cover many uses.
Bruceter

Post by Bruceter »

7-05-01

The plain edge Vesuvius has been in my pocket 95% of the time for the last three monthts or so.

Bruceter
ronin203

Post by ronin203 »

I carry the chinook everyday. I have since the day i bought it. I feel it is the best knife i own.
FastEddie

Post by FastEddie »

Endura Lightwt. Plain edge.
fannin

Post by fannin »

Mine is the Endura lightweight, serrated, all black. Sweet piece.

This Spyder Bytes!!!
jrollins

Post by jrollins »

Only one?! Soo many good knives... To choose only one might hurt their feelings...

The knife I've been carrying lately is my black-coated blade Bob Lum Tanto. Wonderful little knife, I love the tanto blade. Just last night it was used for some amateur fire fighting, it was the only thing available to dig with. Someone threw a cigarette butt into some dry bark dust. Just imagine surviving the fireworks just to get bit by a smoker! That knife has been stuck to my pocket ever since it arrived, and it bites too! It's got a taste for blood, as my fingers well know.

-JR
ADS

Post by ADS »

The knife I carry is my almite navigator with slotted grip and plain edge. Winning this prize sure would change that though!
mundele

Post by mundele »

We can list only one? Well, I'd have to say that my everyday carry has been my Calypso Jr. Lightweight for quite sometime. I'd probably carry my Military more, but it would scare my co-workers...

--Matt
Windwalker

Post by Windwalker »

Hi Joyce,
No question, still carry a worker plain edge I bought when they first came out.... wouldn't be without it.
Thank you again for the contest! You folks are sure neat! :-)
Windwalker (Dana)
bengaiser

Post by bengaiser »

I love my plain edge old style Viele and carry it (almost) every day. It is, in my opinion, the most elegant Spyderco made to date. Every line, curve, groove, bump, and hole is in the right place. When you look at it from any angle, it is a work of art.

As an engineer it seems to fit right in with my surroundings and work and at home. It is not an intimidating tool, is easy to open and close with one hand, is super sharp, smooth to the touch, and beautiful to look at.

I know it will always be right where I need it and never fail the task at hand. Thank you to every one at Spyderco, past and present, and keep up the great work!

Ben
Mancer

Post by Mancer »

I switch between blades for util use at work often (since I buy so many!!!,lol) but the 1 that has been on me from the start and never seen a days rest out of my pocket would be my Grey Spyderco Matriarch.

Seeya guys

MaNcEr

It's Time To Kick @$$ 'N Chew Bubble Gum
dePaul

Post by dePaul »

As always, I´ll have to say: <b>MILITARY, plain edge, 440V! </b>

Edited by - dePaul on 7/6/2001 2:28:44 AM
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

Hi, Joyce!

My collection counts more than 8 Spy, so it's hard to say which is my favourite...

Maybe the M.Walker's one.
I often carry it 'cause I found it small, light, sharp and with a smooth opening.

THX
Marlon

Marlon
chambers

Post by chambers »

The Howard Viele spyder edge both dressy and evil looking at the same time.

oxxxxxx{------------------------
whosyour

Post by whosyour »

My every day can't leave home without it is my 2001 FRN Endura,full spyderedge.When it's not in use I like to watch the light dance across the serrations,hypnotizing