Karambit Design Flaw

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
chuck_roxas45

Post by chuck_roxas45 »

Blerv wrote:Lol. I'm so confused. I guess I'll go kick a puppy now since that's my MO.

Can someone please explain what about "white knuckle" is offensive? I just meant "firm grip"... :confused: The other part was agreeing and supporting the poster not "giving permission".
Hehehe. This thread went to ***t even without my help. I'm gonna go kick a kitten in sympathy with you Blerv. :)
Blerv

Post by Blerv »

Wisehybred wrote:Calm down both of you, and
Blerv your suppose to be a role model on this forum........
I have no desire to be a role model or spokesperson, only a jovial bloke discussing knives. My intent and words were presented a positive way or at least agreeable. You do realize this was the catalyst for WWIII, right?
Blerv wrote:I would contact STR as you mentioned or not worry about it. The design doesn't require white-knuckling as the grip is secured by the ring.
Luckily between newly acquired common sense and the ignore feature I'll save a couple rants in the future.
Blerv

Post by Blerv »

chuck_roxas45 wrote:Hehehe. This thread went to ***t even without my help. I'm gonna go kick a kitten in sympathy with you Blerv. :)
Lol thanks Chuck but you might distance yourself. Guilt by association and I'm about as dastardly as they come.
chuck_roxas45

Post by chuck_roxas45 »

Blerv wrote:Lol thanks Chuck but you might distance yourself. Guilt by association and I'm about as dastardly as they come.
That's for sure. I never would have thought you'd even imply white knuckling....
Piet.S

Post by Piet.S »

Great thread.
Haven't seen a fuse this short in a while.
Best of luck.
All your knifelinks, http://www.knifelinksportal.com