Spyker Rules!!! Native Rules!!!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
WORKER#9

Spyker Rules!!! Native Rules!!!

Post by WORKER#9 »

I Just Got My Spyker And Native This Morning And Could Not Be Happier, The SPYKER Knife Is Incredible!! Smooth Action, Sooooo Sharp Its Scary! And Light In The Hand With A Perfect Grip. It Is Going Into My Edc Rotation To Replace The Para Mil I Sold To A Friend. Also The Native Is A Little Diamond, Cant Wait To Use It Also, Not Much To Say About The Native That Already Has Not Been Said, Just A Fine Knife!! Heres A Few Pictures. If You Have Not Held The Spyker You Just Have To What A Nice Knife. Thanks Spyderco.
thorin hammer

Post by thorin hammer »

I have to agree the Spyker is a really great knife! Well done Spyerco and Kershaw! I hope they had a lot of fun making it.
Some laws permit what honor does not.
Got life? If you don't, get one at www.gotlife.com
Spyderco Collector #14
JD Spydo

Parallel

Post by JD Spydo »

Well Worker#9 we are definitely going to have to set down and have a beer someday down the road. Man you definitely have great tastes in Spyders for sure. I am still looking for a serrated Lil' Temperance like we talked about a while back and I will find one. It took me a whole year to find that Zowada. I like that Zowada so much I just may break down and go ahead and carry it. I would just love to find that LIL' T in the trailing point blade in the SE version as well. Do the BLADE show my friend you won't regret it. That is until you get the bill :D !!!

PM me later and let me know how that Spyker works out. I am debating on going ahead and getting one. I thought I would wait until the BLADE show and see if I could get one for a little less dough. I hope your Native has the S30V Golden Co made on it. :) :spyder: JD :spyder: O
WORKER#9

Post by WORKER#9 »

Yes Jd The Native Is S30v Made In Golden. I Cant Stop Pulling My Spyker Out Of My Pocket And Opening It, The Knife Is Fast On The Draw And Just Begs To Be Pulled And Flicked Open! Its So Sweet! Ive Got Spyker Fever. I Would Love To Do The Blade Show But With Kids And Wife I Must Start Planning For Next Year, Because This Years Booked.

I Will Buy The Beers My Friend.

And The Elusive Lil Temp Se Trailing Point....

VultureParade

Post by VultureParade »

Worker, your pictures please me a great deal. I just thought I'd let you know :)

You are one of the few people I've seen who carry around a SE Lil'Temp as opposed to a PE one. Where did you pick it up? If you don't mind me asking of course.

I'd love to see a smaller Spyker. Maybe if this one sells well it will open up the floor for future collaborations between the two companies and a reason to make a Spyker baby brother or sister.

-Bryan
WORKER#9

Post by WORKER#9 »

First Of All Thanks For The Picture Compliment.

I Think I Got My Se Lil Temp From The Spyderco Store, And My Other Four Lil Temps On Ebay Or Online, I Tend To Be A Bottom Feeder When It Comes To Buying Knives Always Surfing The Net Late At Night For Some Kind Of Deal Only To Wake Up And Realized I Paid To Much Oh Well.

I Prefer Serated Knives For Edc Carry As I Want The Best Cutting Performance Possible In Relation To Defense, I Think It Is Important To Cut Through Any Type Of Clothing Necessary. I Carry My Knives First And Foremost As A Weapon For Self Defense, That Is Why The Se Lil Temp Is Always With Me. I Feel Very Comfortable With It, And It Is Always In My Pictures Because I Just Pull It Out Of My Pocket When I Get Ready To Take A Few Pictures Of My New Arrivals. #9
VultureParade

Post by VultureParade »

I try to carry a PE and a SE at all times, just to have the best of both worlds ready to go.

Lately I've only been hauling around a SE Centofante II, but I'm working on making some carry enchancments.

I've been searching for a SE Lil'Temp for a while now. I could always buy one from New Graham or the Spyderco Store but the price tag for a new one is a tad high. I'm just going to stick to my guns and keep scouring the internet. Afterall, the hunt is half the fun some of the time. :)

-Bryan
WORKER#9

Post by WORKER#9 »

Yes Bryan The Hunt Is Half The Fun I Search For A Se Trailing Point Lil T, I Have Been Told They Dont Exist, Yet Others Have Said They Have Seen Them. I Believe There Is One Nib Out There Waiting. I Look Everyday For It.

The One Advantage Of Pe Is Sharpening, As With Se Edge It Is Almost Impossible To Get It Factory Sharp After Its Badly Worn, I Find Gently Touching It Up At The First Sign Of Wear Helps. #9
WORKER#9

Post by WORKER#9 »

I Want To Bring This One Back As I Have Had My Spyker A Few Days Now And This Is A Great Knife!!! I Got To Say That This Knife Really Clicks With Me, And The Native Has Not Captured Me As Much, A Good Knife But Not Like The Spyker For Me. The Spyker Is So Quick Out Of The Pocket, Just A Slick Action, And The Liner Lock Seems As Strong As Ever. The Giant Black Spyker Thing On The Blade That I Did Not Like At First Is Even Ok, As If It Has Blended In And I Can Barely See It Now.
This Knife Gets Better Everyday And I Plan On Edc It To See How It Holds Up. I Will Report Back After A Couple Of Months Of Edc To See How It Shakes Out. I Will Spare This Knife No Edc Task. #9
Tac210

Post by Tac210 »

WORKER#9 wrote:I Just Got My Spyker And Native This Morning And Could Not Be Happier, The SPYKER Knife Is Incredible!! Smooth Action, Sooooo Sharp Its Scary! And Light In The Hand With A Perfect Grip. It Is Going Into My Edc Rotation To Replace The Para Mil I Sold To A Friend. Also The Native Is A Little Diamond, Cant Wait To Use It Also, Not Much To Say About The Native That Already Has Not Been Said, Just A Fine Knife!! Heres A Few Pictures. If You Have Not Held The Spyker You Just Have To What A Nice Knife. Thanks Spyderco.
Hey Worker#9,
you and I have the same taste in Spyders. I just recevied my Spyker, a Native with black blade, and a Native with plain edge. All S30V. I wish the Black Native came in a plain edge. I have a Plain black blade Para-Military on its way. I sold off a few other Spyders, and of course I needed replacements!!I don't know why so many Spyders don't come in a Plain edge, or are very limited production in Plain edge. Only knock on the SPYKER is the name plastered on the blade. What were they thinking on that one! I don't even let the car dealer put his name plate on the back of my car!