SPYDERCO COMPANY PROBLEMS

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
GARD

SPYDERCO COMPANY PROBLEMS

Post by GARD »

The policy(politics) of firm SPYDERCO is absolutely not clear. Why so it is complex(difficult) to order and to buy such simple spare part as clip. Certainly one PROBLEM knife (though also cheapest) can is serious damage(injure) to well-being of such large firm as SPYDERCO, but on the further sales of this model (and can and not only this) this incident can have an effect by the most pitiable image. Let alone irreplaceable damage to image and reputation SPYDERCO. I repeatedly sent the letters on an official site of the company with the request to help me with mine, on my sight, not of a complex(difficult) situation. However of answer, or, though any reaction from SPYDERCO has not followed. Some advice(councils) from the constant visitors of a site, for what I express them the deep gratitude. Mine E-male for SPYDERCO and all who collided with similar problems: GARD@NOVGOROD.NET
john row

Post by john row »

Hi Gard,
Welcome to the forum. From every first hand experience I've had with customer service, Spyderco has responded quickly and accurately.
Are you in a foreign country? Could it be a communication or shipping problem instead of a customer service problem?
In your post you don't specify which model you are trying to obtain a clip for. Did you supply them with a model number? If it's a discontinued model with the "built in" clip instead of the clip attached with screws, the knife would need to be returned to Spyderco and be reworked. I believe there is a nominal charge for this, after all it wasn't Spyderco's fault that the clip broke.
Hope this information might be of some help.
I'll email this to you too.
John Row

Edited by - John Row on 5/26/2001 5:32:45 PM
GARD

Post by GARD »

Hi. Business that I also do not accuse anybody in breakage clip-on earrings. I simply want to order new. Also I can not it make. There can be you will help?
GARD

Post by GARD »

Model Sabaria.
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

Hello Gard,

I am sorry to hear that you have had an unpleasant experience with Spyderco Customer Service. They have always been good to me. You can purchase clips from the Spyderco Factory Outlet store. Their toll free number is 1-800-828-1925. I am unsure whether it would work for international calls. If not try (303) 279-8613. We are currently having a national holiday (Memorial Day) and you won't be able to reach any there until Tuesday. I am sure it can be worked out.

- Glenn