What's your most used Spyderco?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
davec

Post by davec »

The Deacon wrote:Fully agree Wouter. This one's been knocking around on my computer desk for almost two years now. Opens junk food, junk mail, tapes and DVDs and "light duty" clam packs. Fob does double duty, makes opening easier and helps me find the little guy amid the clutter.

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

The Stretch is my EDC and "kitchen companion". It was sitting just as you see it when I started reading this thread. I was going to wash it off before taking the picture, then thought, what for, after all, we're talking "most used" :p

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

I love that Stretch, the handle scale looks so nice. It's very much a sleeper model as I don't hear much about it at all.
davec

Post by davec »

Very cool posts guys, it does seem as if the smaller Spydies get the majority of the "grunt" work. It seems as if I might have to add a Cricket or Jester to my ever growing want list. :)
Jimd

Post by Jimd »

My FRN Native, CE!
Referee in the Bowels of ****
Email: ST8PEN01@aol.com
Artwork For Sale

"...We few, we happy few...we band of brothers...For whoever sheds his blood with me today shall be my brother." - William Shakespeare

If you are not willing to stand behind our troops, by all means, please stand in front of them!
v34

Post by v34 »

Undoubtably the Bone Kiwi. No matter how many sexy black tactical numbers I can justify its this one that is always in a pocket and always leaps to hand. NKU friendly to boot.
JD Spydo

no coincidence

Post by JD Spydo »

DAYWALKER wrote:Aloha!

Welp...it'd probably be my Dodo right now...

God bless :cool:
Chad you and I must be Kin to each other somehow? You not only stole my thunder about good ol' Mr. Dodo but you even picked out my favorite color as well. I do use my Dodo more than any other Spyder I have but it is followed closely by my Spyderhawk. You can't lose with either one of them. OH!! did I mention that the big Dyad C-44 is one of the 10 best EDCs ever :D
JLannoo

Post by JLannoo »

My Spyderench, no doubt. Its used everyday at work

Pete1977

JD- right on about the large Dyad.

Post by Pete1977 »

It is my hardest working knife. Close behind it, for the mundane day to day cutting chores, is the SS PE Cricket, or FRN PE Dragonfly. I have a Pride en route, and I paid a little more than I should have for it, so I expect it to work off its debt. :)
Simon G

Post by Simon G »

UK Penknife has been my most used EDC of late. Strangely enough, changed it for my SS PE Dragonfly 10 minutes before reading this thread.

Realised though, some ot them don't get carried often enough!

God bless.
"From this day to the ending of the world, we in it shall be remembered; we happy few; we band of brothers...for he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." -Henry V

"......and he that has no sword, let him sell his cloak and buy one." - Luke 22:36
rico

Post by rico »

Carbon fiber Walker in my wallet - every day
RIC
Fisher of Men

Post by Fisher of Men »

The Grey FRN Calypso Jr. I got 4 days ago.

I love it :D
Goldtanker

Post by Goldtanker »

Don't even remember what model it is. I bought it about 20 years ago from a magazine ad. A small stainless, about the size of a Copilot. Carried it on the job for 10 years, inside waistband, weak side, until I retired. This was long before I was hooked on knives. Used it all the time and it never got dull. Today it is all scuffed up but still tight and resides with 19 other Spydies. :D
"They've got us surrounded again ... the poor bastards." - Gen. Creighton Abrams
Spyderco WTC#1394 and #2305
Slvgx

Post by Slvgx »

My heart tells me my Caly is the most used, but I might actually use my Jester more. Either way they both are FRN and beg me to use them on things I am scared to use my fancy Kopa or CF 'fly.
gordonk

Post by gordonk »

Despite the fact that I bought a Native III late last week, I'm still reaching for my Delica first. I usually carry a few others with me, but that Delica is definitely getting the most use :D
garrett

Post by garrett »

I use my military more often, but I just got a Native 3 and I reach for it more and more.

Third would be my Dodo
I actually have all the Spydercos I want. Isn't that wierd? On second though, no I don't...
zeus

Post by zeus »

M * I * L * I * T * A * R * Y
Simple Man

Post by Simple Man »

Yup, Millie get used the most.
Romans 8:31 ....If God is for us, who can be against us? - <><

The Spyderco hole is a rotating mechanical assembly of one part.

".....tractors don't have to look like Ferraris" -Sal
Stuart Ackerman

Post by Stuart Ackerman »

Early slightly modified FRN PE Endura.
TheMelonPopper

Post by TheMelonPopper »

PS: Sorry for the grave digging, but this would be an interesting topic now too. :D

Mine would probably be my Delica. Really have been grabbing it a lot. But my new orange one will succeed it. :rolleyes:
Two is one, one is none.
Waco

Post by Waco »

Endura 4 G10. But it's been sitting on the dresser most of the time since I got my Native 5. :D
dwong

Post by dwong »

Etched Spin.....I need EDC more of my SS kiwi, just hard to replace if lost.
I see the atoms free and fine,That bubble like a sparkling wine; I see the songs Electrons sing,Jumping from ring to outer ring;
-Lister