Your Spydie for Christmas

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

Aloha!

Well...scratch that SPOT off my list! (Mahalo DDWS!!! :D )...still SS PE Dragonfly, and ****...I just saw the avatar that loki88 chose to use and boy, now I gotta add that Civilian to my list...UGH! :rolleyes:

God bless!

PS: Paul, I STILL think it WAS you...LOL!
Proverbs 16:3...Commit YOUR works to the LORD, and YOUR plans WILL succeed!

"Where's the best little big knife not designed by Sal or Eric?" ~ thombrogan, WSM

Avatar by my KnifeBrother, DiAlex...C102 Adventura designer, 2005 Spyderco Forum Knife! ;)
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

DAYWALKER wrote:Aloha!

Well...scratch that SPOT off my list! (Mahalo DDWS!!! :D )...still SS PE Dragonfly, and ****...I just saw the avatar that loki88 chose to use and boy, now I gotta add that Civilian to my list...UGH! :rolleyes:

God bless!

PS: Paul, I STILL think it WAS you...LOL!
;) Taking the 5th on that one. :D

Got lucky, my UK Penknife arrived! Thought I was "past" slipjoints, but this one is sooooo different. :cool: Do hope Sal makes more, these puppies scream "USE ME!!!!".
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
Damage1978

Post by Damage1978 »

My UK Penknife should be arriving today. Image

Dan
Dan
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
JoeKansas

My Christmas Knife

Post by JoeKansas »

This past weekend I attended the local gun show. Since this was the last show before Christmas, the larger knife dealers went to larger venues. There was only one Spyderco in the entire show. :eek:
It was a C52SBK Calypso Jr. It was in the box which contained the plastic bag and the warranty papers. The price tag on the box was $29. When I picked the knife up to look it over the guy behind the table picked up the box and said "that knife right there is $25, no tax."
I asked if he had any more and he said no, but he wished he had a hundred of them. He called it a real "buzz saw".
It has been my EDC for 4 days now. :D
Happy Holidays to all!!
Zeppelin

I got

Post by Zeppelin »

Mine were an SS SE Cricket and a Persian. Got to use the cricket some, and it eats up plastic banding like a monster. Just got the Persian today, so I haven't been able to do much with it yet. I hated to put the little cricket down, so I've been carrying my Persian in my pocket and my cricket "Scotsman" style, in the top of my sock. I'm very pleased with my gifts.
Ted

Post by Ted »

My UK penknife just didn't make it for christmas...so no Spydies under the tree for me...

Ted
Mr Blonde

Post by Mr Blonde »

Well, I had a very MANIX XMAS!!!! Quite a surprise, especially since I was sure we agreed on the budget for presents!

Wouter
My Spyderco Pics & Reviews: www.spydercollector.com
Last website update: 4-01-2024 Instagram
bigcat

Spyderco Christmas

Post by bigcat »

Not one, but two...Spyderco Stretch combo blade #082, and Spyderco Toad serrated blade.

BigCat
"The Power that made the body, Heals the body."
druid

Post by druid »

After hearing all of your Christmas lists. I decided to go ahead and get a blue salsa $42 discounted on the spiderco web site no shipping. It is the combo edge at first I thought that had rather have the plain edge, but I don't have a combo edge anything in it will be interesting to see how they work. This will be my work my everyday carry and I think it will work very well. It replaces my merecat ce which I lost :(
why
Senate

Post by Senate »

I finally received my PE Tufram Civie today and though it was described as used I was quite shocked to see its bad condition...

the tip is blunted, the blade is almost dull and something in the lock mecanism makes it very difficult to open.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad:

does someone know if the Repair department can take care of that kind of old model? or even replace a PE civie blade on a Tufram model? :(