Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
User avatar
Manixguy@1994
Member
Posts: 3686
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: Central Illinois

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby Manixguy@1994 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:51 pm

ImagePacific Salt , Lynch long clip . Taking a little float trip . MG2
If everybody is thinking alike,then somebody isn’t thinking . Patton

User avatar
JSumm
Member
Posts: 1966
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:59 pm
Location: North of Atlanta, GA USA

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby JSumm » Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:59 pm

Tristan_david2001 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:42 pm
These are my nicest spydercos currently, I can’t find my grasshopper at the moment, otherwise that’d be in there somewhere :)52735286-62EB-4F28-9605-00FD8996DB45.jpeg
Ok, we need to caption all those knives. ;)

Very nice collection!
- Jeff
Let your feet be warm & dry, and your throats warm with whiskey. A knife in hand or in the sock band.
**Current Pocket Hogs** Gayle Bradley 2, Pacific Salt LC200N, Caly 3.5 ZDP-189/420J2
MNOSD Member #0005

User avatar
JSumm
Member
Posts: 1966
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:59 pm
Location: North of Atlanta, GA USA

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby JSumm » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:00 pm

Manixguy@1994 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:51 pm
Pacific Salt , Lynch long clip . Taking a little float trip . MG2
Very cool pic! I see you got your Lynch on. Curious how you like it compared to stock.
- Jeff
Let your feet be warm & dry, and your throats warm with whiskey. A knife in hand or in the sock band.
**Current Pocket Hogs** Gayle Bradley 2, Pacific Salt LC200N, Caly 3.5 ZDP-189/420J2
MNOSD Member #0005

User avatar
Manixguy@1994
Member
Posts: 3686
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: Central Illinois

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby Manixguy@1994 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:44 pm

I like it . It’s not my first but first long clip , stock clip was fine. Sits deeper, went with sandwash very subdued . They really spoiled me with swag . MG2
If everybody is thinking alike,then somebody isn’t thinking . Patton

max808
Member
Posts: 317
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:26 am

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby max808 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:02 pm

This shot would look so much better if the big hawk had Sal's hallmark on it... :winking-tongue
familyshot002.jpg
mens sana in corpore sano

Tristan_david2001
Member
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:01 pm

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby Tristan_david2001 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:46 pm

JSumm wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:59 pm
Tristan_david2001 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:42 pm
These are my nicest spydercos currently, I can’t find my grasshopper at the moment, otherwise that’d be in there somewhere :)52735286-62EB-4F28-9605-00FD8996DB45.jpeg
Ok, we need to caption all those knives. ;)

Very nice collection!
Thank you very much. By caption you mean list the name of each model
Currently in my edc rotation
Caly 3.5 zdp 189 cf
Lil’ temperance serrated leaf
Cricket
Kopa
Spot black micarta
Jester

User avatar
JSumm
Member
Posts: 1966
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:59 pm
Location: North of Atlanta, GA USA

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby JSumm » Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:16 pm

Tristan_david2001 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:46 pm
JSumm wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:59 pm
Tristan_david2001 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:42 pm
These are my nicest spydercos currently, I can’t find my grasshopper at the moment, otherwise that’d be in there somewhere :)52735286-62EB-4F28-9605-00FD8996DB45.jpeg
Ok, we need to caption all those knives. ;)

Very nice collection!
Thank you very much. By caption you mean list the name of each model
Sorry man, I was joking. You do not have to caption. Don't take me seriously.

Except for how nice your knives are. That is serious.
- Jeff
Let your feet be warm & dry, and your throats warm with whiskey. A knife in hand or in the sock band.
**Current Pocket Hogs** Gayle Bradley 2, Pacific Salt LC200N, Caly 3.5 ZDP-189/420J2
MNOSD Member #0005

User avatar
Chleiti
Member
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:43 am

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby Chleiti » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:08 pm

Image

SE Police

User avatar
Nuh Nups
Member
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:52 pm

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby Nuh Nups » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:43 pm

AE5233CB-0E70-43D3-A1AD-A7E6FB1EEC21.jpeg
As others have mentioned, you don’t see this model posted very often so I thought I would carry it and post a picture. Knifeworks exclusive- carbon fiber and titanium Military with S90v
M.N.O.S.D. member 0026

Leeman1
Member
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:21 pm

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby Leeman1 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:33 pm

Dang! That’s a really cool photo! A titanium Millie out in the wild!



Nuh Nups wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:43 pm
AE5233CB-0E70-43D3-A1AD-A7E6FB1EEC21.jpeg

As others have mentioned, you don’t see this model posted very often so I thought I would carry it and post a picture. Knifeworks exclusive- carbon fiber and titanium Military with S90v

User avatar
Nuh Nups
Member
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:52 pm

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby Nuh Nups » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:36 pm

Leeman1 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:33 pm
Dang! That’s a really cool photo! A titanium Millie out in the wild!



Nuh Nups wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:43 pm
AE5233CB-0E70-43D3-A1AD-A7E6FB1EEC21.jpeg

As others have mentioned, you don’t see this model posted very often so I thought I would carry it and post a picture. Knifeworks exclusive- carbon fiber and titanium Military with S90v
Thanks! I really enjoy the knife. It has a very sturdy feel and like all Millies, is very comfortable in my hand. I’ve been happy with the S90v. Great edge retention, very good corrosion resistance and in my experience, decent toughness.
M.N.O.S.D. member 0026

User avatar
Ramonade
Member
Posts: 1554
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:45 pm
Location: France

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby Ramonade » Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:31 am

The dream of any Spyderco AFI...

Image
:respect Owned :respect : S35VN, S45VN, S30V, S90V, S110V, Rex45, M4, SPY27, MagnaCut, 20CV, M390, K390, ZDP-189, Maxamet, CTS-BD1N, CTS-XHP, SRS13, CPM154, 154CM, LC200N, VG-10, D2, 12C27(+mod), 14C28N, 420HC, Nitrox, Victorinox's steel, 440C(and others), 8cr...., the end ?

Robin
. MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds

User avatar
Manixguy@1994
Member
Posts: 3686
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: Central Illinois

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby Manixguy@1994 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:07 am

Ramonade wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:31 am
The dream of any Spyderco AFI...

Image
Like the details of scales , great picture . MG2
If everybody is thinking alike,then somebody isn’t thinking . Patton

User avatar
ladybug93
Member
Posts: 4311
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 11:20 pm

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby ladybug93 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:29 pm

Image
resilience
C101GBN2, MT35, C211TI, C242CF, C217GSSF, C101BN2, C85G2, C91BBK, C142G, LBK, LYL3HB, C193, C28YL2, C11ZPGYD, C41YL5, C252G, C130G, PLKIT1

User avatar
Manixguy@1994
Member
Posts: 3686
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: Central Illinois

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby Manixguy@1994 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:18 pm

ladybug93 wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:29 pm
Image
resilience
Great picture ! Nice to see diversity of different models . Once I’m done with the 30 day challenge I will be able to contribute different models again . MG2
If everybody is thinking alike,then somebody isn’t thinking . Patton

User avatar
Manixguy@1994
Member
Posts: 3686
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: Central Illinois

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby Manixguy@1994 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:32 pm

ImageResharpened , cleaned blade and in my pocket . MG2
If everybody is thinking alike,then somebody isn’t thinking . Patton

User avatar
Manixguy@1994
Member
Posts: 3686
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: Central Illinois

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby Manixguy@1994 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:38 pm

Manixguy@1994 wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:32 pm
ImageResharpened , cleaned blade and in my pocket . MG2
Please disregard this pic . I posted on wrong thread . I already have a picture entered . Sorry MG2
If everybody is thinking alike,then somebody isn’t thinking . Patton

User avatar
ladybug93
Member
Posts: 4311
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 11:20 pm

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby ladybug93 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:45 pm

Manixguy@1994 wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:18 pm
Great picture ! Nice to see diversity of different models . Once I’m done with the 30 day challenge I will be able to contribute different models again . MG2
thanks. i try to switch it up with my daily carry and i try not to submit the same knife in this thread week after week. i had another manix shot on deck, but i didn't want to post it again yet. 😄

i always love seeing the pacific salt, even if it looks weird without serrations. keep posting it!
C101GBN2, MT35, C211TI, C242CF, C217GSSF, C101BN2, C85G2, C91BBK, C142G, LBK, LYL3HB, C193, C28YL2, C11ZPGYD, C41YL5, C252G, C130G, PLKIT1

User avatar
Manixguy@1994
Member
Posts: 3686
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:12 pm
Location: Central Illinois

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby Manixguy@1994 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:53 pm

ladybug93 wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:45 pm
Manixguy@1994 wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:18 pm
Great picture ! Nice to see diversity of different models . Once I’m done with the 30 day challenge I will be able to contribute different models again . MG2
thanks. i try to switch it up with my daily carry and i try not to submit the same knife in this thread week after week. i had another manix shot on deck, but i didn't want to post it again yet. 😄

i always love seeing the pacific salt, even if it looks weird without serrations. keep posting it!
Thanks buddy! You know I never tire seeing the Brown Manix . Believe me I’m still looking for one . MG2
If everybody is thinking alike,then somebody isn’t thinking . Patton

User avatar
Sharp Guy
Member
Posts: 7659
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:19 pm
Location: Over here!

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby Sharp Guy » Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:02 am

Ramonade wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:31 am
The dream of any Spyderco AFI...

Image
Nice shot!!!
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!


Return to “Spyderco General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: amateur blacksmith, BugBite84, Mushroom, ncrockclimb, Sharp Guy, soulspy and 26 guests