Heyday for mule army

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.
Fireman

Heyday for mule army

Post by Fireman »

With the greater numbers being produced, (thank you Sal, et al) more people can enjoy the hobby of steel nerdery at a great price point. The only people butt hurt are the flippers :winking-tongue
I intend to keep getting two of every kind and perhaps bartering my way into some of the previous iterations. I am excited for the next two steel releases and the upcoming and soon to be quite collectible ceramic mule. Thank you Spyderco for making these mules more accessible to the masses.
Last edited by Fireman on Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
:winking-tongue Mule Team Army 001
MNOSD 008 :usflag
Image Stable Mules; Z-Max, Z-Wear, Magna Cut, SRS13, Rex 76, Rex T15.
legOFwhat?

Re: Heyday for mule army

Post by legOFwhat? »

Fireman wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:41 pm
With the greater numbers being produced, (thank you Sal, et al) more people can enjoy the hobby of steel nerdery at a great price point. The only people butt hurt are the flippers :winking-tongue
I intend to keep getting two of every kind and perhaps bartering my way into some of the previous iterations. I am excited for the next two steel releases and the upcoming and soon to be quite collectible ceramic mule. Thank you Spyderco for making these nukes more accessible to the masses.
As someone who works hard to deter nukes, I don't think Sal would want that either. :winking-tongue

I might no a guy who has spare PMA11's and maybe a PD#1. :zany
-Larry
Hebrews 13:6 So we may boldly say: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”
MNOSD #0049
Fireman

Re: Heyday for mule army

Post by Fireman »

Darn Iphone likes to change my words lol 😂 I not only have to proof read, I have to prevent siri from making me say something silly 🙃
:winking-tongue Mule Team Army 001
MNOSD 008 :usflag
Image Stable Mules; Z-Max, Z-Wear, Magna Cut, SRS13, Rex 76, Rex T15.