H-2!! The new H-1?? Where was the mule?

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.
Rwstubbz

H-2!! The new H-1?? Where was the mule?

Post by Rwstubbz »

Just got my package from :bug-red SFO, and got the H-2 literature. I was wondering why there was no mule team blade to test it out. It says that the change from H-1 was because of the impact on the industry from COVID-19, so maybe it was a forced and fast decision. I am super excited to test the new composition though and really hope that there will be a mule team blade soon. It says there is added copper which is extremely interesting. Okay Sal please get us a mule tester soon or I'll have to buy the salt series folders to put it through the paces. What's the story on this new "steel" anyone know?
standy99

Re: H-2!! The new H-1?? Where was the mule?

Post by standy99 »

Seems it’s H1 from a new maker due to H1 not been made by the original maker.
So it’s called H2
Im a vegetarian as technically cows are made of grass and water.
Bemo

Post by Bemo »

There are some changes to the chemistry also which has everyone intrigued. I would love to have an H2 mule but I wouldn't be surprised if they were more focused on keeping production moving on current products first due to limited capacity.
sal

Post by sal »

I don't think we'll be making a Mule Team for H2. We have quite a few Mules in-the-works and by te time an H2 Mule would come to the market, we will already have thousands of H2 knives being used.

sal