Pleasant Surprise in the Mail

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.
WilliamMunny

Pleasant Surprise in the Mail

Post by WilliamMunny »

Just got your full 2022 Catalog and Reveal in the mail today. I am not sure if everyone gets one or just your favorite customers but it was a great surprise. Tons of knives in there, steel charts, steel compositions, locking mechanism explications and more in there.

This is my first catalog and I am very impressed you guys do a great job. Also I am going with my second guess, you only send them to your favorite customers. Thanks!
Attachments
D254B70F-35B6-4DD0-A16F-4AD679FC0082.jpeg
Endura AUS-8, Manix 2 S30V, Alcyone BD1N, PM2 Micarta Cruwear, Native 5 Maxamet (2nd), Para 3 Maxamet (2nd), Magnacut Mule, Z-Wear Mule, BBB 15V Manix 2, REC PM3 10V Satin, Dragonfly Salt 2, GB2 M4.
Spyderbugs

Re: Pleasant Surprise in the Mail

Post by Spyderbugs »

Got mine
WilliamMunny

Post by WilliamMunny »

The catalog is great! My 14 year old started reading the back and we talked for 30 minutes about knives (sharpening, blade shape, blade steel, etc).
Endura AUS-8, Manix 2 S30V, Alcyone BD1N, PM2 Micarta Cruwear, Native 5 Maxamet (2nd), Para 3 Maxamet (2nd), Magnacut Mule, Z-Wear Mule, BBB 15V Manix 2, REC PM3 10V Satin, Dragonfly Salt 2, GB2 M4.
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

I doubt I will get one. It never arrives when I ask for one so I just stopped asking. It is probably stolen by a postal worker, here.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
sal

Post by sal »

Hi William,

We generally send one to anyone that asks for one.

Joyce & Mike J. can take the credit for the Catalog

sal
WilliamMunny

Post by WilliamMunny »

sal wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:22 am
Hi William,

We generally send one to anyone that asks for one.

Joyce & Mike J. can take the credit for the Catalog

sal
I also wanted to point out that since I am new to the catalog I did not realize the knives were actually true to size. I figure I am not the only one who did not realize that right away. It helped me purchase a new Alcyone a few weeks ago as a smaller size than my Manix was a big purchasing point.

BTW the Alcyone is a great knife. I am also so far pretty impressed with the BD1N steel. Once I get a few more weeks under my belt I will do a review of it. Was there ever a BD1N Mule? It seems like a good steel for a cheaper fixed blade bushcraft knife. Easy to sharpen, very rust resistant and not prone to chipping.

Joyce and Mike J., great job, thanks.
Last edited by WilliamMunny on Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WilliamMunny

Post by WilliamMunny »

Delete