Mule email

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.
jegred2

Re: Mule email

Post by jegred2 »

hereiamu1 wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:28 pm
Now I am worried, :worried
I got the Order Confirmation email and then the Thank you for ordering email but no shipping notification yet. Today I sent a message to Spyderco but no reply. I understand they are busy etc but I would like to know they still have my order.
I’m in the same boat dude, I think they just don’t have the personnel to handle so many orders. They have to deal with 1000+ mule packages on top of normal Christmas time purchases and I believe it was said that they have 8 people to do all of that. I’m really hoping it isn’t too much longer, I’m worried about my order too.
Salter

Post by Salter »

jegred2 wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:36 pm
hereiamu1 wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:28 pm
Now I am worried, :worried
I got the Order Confirmation email and then the Thank you for ordering email but no shipping notification yet. Today I sent a message to Spyderco but no reply. I understand they are busy etc but I would like to know they still have my order.
I’m in the same boat dude, I think they just don’t have the personnel to handle so many orders. They have to deal with 1000+ mule packages on top of normal Christmas time purchases and I believe it was said that they have 8 people to do all of that. I’m really hoping it isn’t too much longer, I’m worried about my order too.
Don’t fret, guys. The said they’re expecting shipments to continue into next week. I’m sure they ship your Mules out soon ;)
Chleiti

Post by Chleiti »

I called the SFO yesterday to ask about changing my order to in-store pickup since I'm going to be visiting Colorado later next week (yes, I knew I was playing shipping roulette when I ordered it), gave my order number, and was told that it had already shipped out. I haven't received any email notification or tracking info and my card still hasn't been charged, so the packing and mailing team appears to be outpacing whoever closes out the orders on the computer.
Turtlebutts

Post by Turtlebutts »

Haven't received anything except the confirmation email either. Hoping to get it Monday or have my order just show up. Anyone else still waiting?
Burningcort

Post by Burningcort »

saw the charge when I ordered it on the online sight...

Then no more charge and no email...

Wonder if I am somehow going to not get it...
Turtlebutts

Post by Turtlebutts »

I'm in the same boat. The pending charge will be put back through once they actually do charge you. I ordered 2 knives and 2 scales and hoping to hear something this week.
Michael Janich

Post by Michael Janich »

Dear Turtlebutts:

Welcome to the Spyderco Forum.

Stay safe,

Mike
Michael Janich

Post by Michael Janich »

Dear Salter:

Welcome to the Spyderco Forum.

Stay safe,

Mike
LakeOconee

Post by LakeOconee »

Thanks Spyderco and Crew!

UPS says "out for delivery" today :)

Those Mules are going to be hungry for some matter to separate.
:bug-red-white MNOSD Member #0037
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

ImageJust came in . Waiting until buddy Mike comes over to open knife boxes . MG2
MNOSD 0002 / Do more than is required of you . Patton
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Burningcort wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:47 pm

Hi, Burningcort:
I was able to confirm your order is fine. It's still pending, but our crew is working as quickly as possible to get everything processed and on its way.

Most importantly, though, thank you for your service!

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
Turtlebutts

Post by Turtlebutts »

TazKristi wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:02 pm
Burningcort wrote:

Hi, Burningcort:
I was able to confirm your order is fine. It's still pending, but our crew is working as quickly as possible to get everything processed and on its way.

Kristi
Hey Kristi. Would you mind checking my order as well? I'd appreciate it greatly!
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Turtlebutts wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:21 pm
Hey Kristi. Would you mind checking my order as well? I'd appreciate it greatly!
Hi, Turtlebutts:
I'm sorry, I can't associate your forum name/email to an account, but if you received an order confirmation you should be fine. As I mentioned, SFO is still working through processing orders. They're going as quickly as possible, I promise!

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
Turtlebutts

Post by Turtlebutts »

TazKristi wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:54 pm
Turtlebutts wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:21 pm
Hi, Turtlebutts:
I'm sorry, I can't associate your forum name/email to an account, but if you received an order confirmation you should be fine. As I mentioned, SFO is still working through processing orders. They're going as quickly as possible, I promise!

Kristi
🤣 I just realized I didn't provide an order number or anything and this forum name isn't the login name of my account. Someone save me from myself. Thanks for the reassurance.
Burningcort

Post by Burningcort »

TazKristi wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:02 pm
Burningcort wrote:

Hi, Burningcort:

Kristi
Well thank you... I was just being whiney for no good reason LOL. I did not want to create more work for you...as you guys are busy enough. I figured I'd wait till after the holidays to send an email about the status of the order.
Xayaza

Post by Xayaza »

Got my shipped email about 20 mins ago ;) It was in my promotions tab for some reason lol.
Thank you Spyderco team :bug-red
Turtlebutts

Post by Turtlebutts »

Xayaza wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:26 pm
Got my shipped email about 20 mins ago ;) It was in my promotions tab for some reason lol.
Thank you Spyderco team :bug-red
I really hope I get mine before Christmas. I ordered 2 and one is supposed to be a gift. 🤞
jegred2

Post by jegred2 »

Finally got my shipping notification! Should get my Mule on Friday, just got the scales and sheath today.
Team Sick

Post by Team Sick »

I got my shipping email today. Can't wait! Very, very happy.
Ramonade

Post by Ramonade »

Manixguy@1994 wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:55 pm
ImageJust came in . Waiting until buddy Mike comes over to open knife boxes . MG2
Nice ! I'm so sad that I couldn't tick the catalog box when checking out... The website did not want me to ! I did request one a long time ago, but being in Europe might no help. Next mule drop I'll take the risk of getting the catalog, knives at 1:1 scale would greatly help me chosing what to buy :respect :respect
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Robin. Finally made an IG : ramo_knives

MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds