Mule email

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.
Ramonade

Re: Mule email

Post by Ramonade »

99Dirk wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:27 am
(Not a flipper) but am now wondering why I haven't gotten the arriving late or delayed shipping email. I made a follow up order the next day and recieved shipping notification on it yesterday.
Not everyone has received this e-mail yet. They certainly go down the list chronologically. There's been an explosion of orders ! Especially if most people only ordered 1 MT35P (wich I doubt, but eh).
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Robin. Finally made an IG : ramo_knives

MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

99Dirk wrote:
(Not a flipper) but am now wondering why I haven't gotten the arriving late or delayed shipping email. I made a follow up order the next day and recieved shipping notification on it yesterday.
Hi, 99Dirk:
You might check your spam folder. I can confirm that you have a Mule Team order.

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
Salter

Post by Salter »

99Dirk wrote:
Mine went to my junk email, so I’d check there for it. Interestingly, as a few others have reported, the pending charge has gone away from my bank account. A little concerning.
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Salter wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:49 am
Mine went to my junk email, so I’d check there for it. Interestingly, as a few others have reported, the pending charge has gone away from my bank account. A little concerning.
Hi, Salter:
Pre-authorizations on credit cards do roll off, but we can (and will) still be able to capture the charge once we ship the order. We're working to get everything processed as quickly as possible.

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
Salter

Post by Salter »

TazKristi wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:25 am
Salter wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:49 am
Hi, Salter:
Pre-authorizations on credit cards do roll off, but we can (and will) still be able to capture the charge once we ship the order. We're working to get everything processed as quickly as possible.

Kristi
Thanks, Kristi! Good to know!
Liquidretro

Post by Liquidretro »

Just got a shipping notification email for my Mules. Glad they are arriving before Christmas. I know what I will be opening gifts with, no matter if I have scales finished or not!
AlexRus

Post by AlexRus »

Liquidretro wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:52 am
Just got a shipping notification email for my Mules. Glad they are arriving before Christmas. I know what I will be opening gifts with, no matter if I have scales finished or not!
Sounds good! Congrats! :respect
Ramonade

Post by Ramonade »

I didn't even have any pre-charge on my CC. I guess this is linked to the french banking system ? It isn't announced as a pending debit either.
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Robin. Finally made an IG : ramo_knives

MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds
JRinFL

Post by JRinFL »

Just got my shipping notice, so take heart, the SFO team are working through the list.
"...it costs nothing to be polite." - Winston Churchill
“Maybe the cheese in the mousetrap is an artificially created cheaper price?” -Sal
Friends call me Jim. As do my foes.
M.N.O.S.D. 0001
LakeOconee

Post by LakeOconee »

Same here, just got my MT shipping notice :)

Hooray, and thanks to the Spyderco crew!
:bug-red-white MNOSD Member #0037
mk2rocco

Post by mk2rocco »

I placed my order about 1 hour after they dropped. Just received my shipping notification!
Last edited by mk2rocco on Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
sal

Post by sal »

Hi Mk2rocco,

Welcome to our forum.

sal
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

If you haven't received the "MT35P - Mule Team Order -- order processing is taking a little longer than usual" email from Spyderco it's probably in your Spam folder like mine was (just checked)!

Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2021 8:06 AM PT
Subject: MT35P - Mule Team Order

Thank you for ordering the MT35P, CPM MagnaCut Mule Team! We’re working hard to get all orders shipped as quickly as possible. We knew this would likely be the most popular Mule Team release yet, and you blew us away.

We’re also in the midst of the busy holiday season, so, unfortunately, order processing is taking a little longer than usual. You will receive tracking information via e-mail when your order has shipped. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience, understanding, and continued support.

We look forward to hearing your thoughts and feedback for the CPM MagnaCut Mule Team! Please be sure to visit the Mule Team section of our Forum to share and see what others are doing.

Thanks much and make it a good day!

Respectfully,
The Spyderco Factory Outlet
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
99Dirk

Post by 99Dirk »

TazKristi wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:46 am
99Dirk wrote:
Hi, 99Dirk:
You might check your spam folder. I can confirm that you have a Mule Team order.

Kristi
Thanks Kristi, found it in the spam folder. I'm an idiot should have looked there before posting.

As others have said, I appreciate the support from everyone at Spyderco. Hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas!

D
Rp5

Post by Rp5 »

RamZar wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:51 pm
If you haven't received the "MT35P - Mule Team Order -- order processing is taking a little longer than usual" email from Spyderco it's probably in your Spam folder like mine was (just checked)!
As far as I can tell, not everyone received an email. I had shipping info and just received my knives today. I imagine my order was in the first 100 or so since it went through fairly quickly, but I checked my spam folder and my inbox and didn't see any notice of delay.
P40

Post by P40 »

Mine was in my spam folder also. No idea why, but glad I got it actually.
I am just glad this happened and we can enjoy it together.

Thanks TazKristi, Sal and all of Spyderco staff for this and all your hard work.
I want to share with you that I've supported and assisted on the tech end of large internet sales drops & events for a major computer company during events like black Friday for a number of years. Big sales drops never go exactly as planned. Something always goes sideways and there is always some sort of damage mitigation that must happen unplanned of course. You have to roll with it and hope the customer doesn't need to notice the bumps. In my case, typically there was a plan B, C, D... to steer traffic to this deal instead of that one if needed. In this case, you only have one item that has to go smooth. You guys are good.
Thanks again and enjoy another blessed year with all the family you can.
Last edited by P40 on Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
eonbluemantra

Post by eonbluemantra »

Mine arrived today! I only ordered 1. About an hour after drop.
cody6268

Post by cody6268 »

Mine shipped last night.
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Just got a tracking number ! MG2
MNOSD 0002 / Do more than is required of you . Patton
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
AlexRus

Post by AlexRus »

Manixguy@1994 wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:13 am
Just got a tracking number ! MG2
Congrats! :bug-red