Mule email

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.
Turtlebutts

Re: Mule email

Post by Turtlebutts »

I definitely have a feeling I won't be getting my order before Christmas lol. Just means someone ain't getting a gift on Christmas this year. Maybe I'll write them a IOU card with a sharpie drawn outline of a knife.
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Ramonade wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:41 am
Manixguy@1994 wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:55 pm
ImageJust came in . Waiting until buddy Mike comes over to open knife boxes . MG2
Nice ! I'm so sad that I couldn't tick the catalog box when checking out... The website did not want me to ! I did request one a long time ago, but being in Europe might no help. Next mule drop I'll take the risk of getting the catalog, knives at 1:1 scale would greatly help me chosing what to buy :respect :respect
I’m sorry to hear that you were unable to get the catalog . I already have one and will be giving this to a good friend when he comes over to do our grand Mule opening . Mike was unable to order a Mule since it fell on opening day of Deer season and I did not have a spot to hunt so I ordered two to help him . Maybe you will have better luck with upcoming 2022 catalog . Regards MG2
MNOSD 0002 / Do more than is required of you . Patton
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
Turtlebutts

Post by Turtlebutts »

My order shipped 🙌 and it should be here before Christmas.
Bamalt1

Post by Bamalt1 »

Mine finally shipped and should be here Tuesday from UPS along with a leather sheath and the black g10 scales.
S35VN PM2, Spydiechef, M4 Manix 2 XL, Rex 45 Shaman, Kapara, M4 PM2 Tanto, Ultatech BH, Techno 2, 20CV Yojimbo 2
Xayaza

Post by Xayaza »

Was supposed to be here yesterday, then today, now Monday. Let's see what UPS does next lol

Edit: Out for delivery Saturday.
Edit 2: Was delivered. :respect
Turtlebutts

Post by Turtlebutts »

Welp, I got my package. My shipping email says both the g10 scales and both of my mules were shipped. My packaged invoice shows it as well. I only got the knives but was charged for the scales, too. Problem is, now the scales are out of stock. Looks like I gotta make a call in the morning to figure out what's going on :(

Welp I'm SOL. I just found an email in my spam folder from last night saying that there was a "glitch" and I won't be receiving the scales so they're crediting it back to my card. They did mention I was supposed to get a $10 gift card in the box for the inconvenience but I didn't see that anywhere in the box. Oh well. Time to contact Halpern Titanium and order direct.
vanka

Post by vanka »

Got my email Dec 9. It arrived today. Dec 31. For some reason traveled the entire US - from the west coast to the east. It took two weeks just to leave the US and fly to the UK. I guess with all the corona situation things are quite complicated. But I'm happy it did arrive this year. I'll consider it my new year eve's gift. The last knife for 2021. 😁