MT35P - CPM MagnaCut Mule Team - Release Date

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.
TazKristi

MT35P - CPM MagnaCut Mule Team - Release Date

Post by TazKristi »

Hey, everyone!
We're happy to announce the MT35P CPM MagnaCut Mule Team will be released on Friday, 03-Dec-2021 at 09:00 am MST.

MSRP: $75.00 (USD)

Mule Team handle scales (MTGBK) and sheaths (MTLSH) and (MTSH) will also be available through SFO (sold separately).

Shipping information can be found here.

We have increased production of this Mule Team offering, but due to anticipated demand, sales will be limited to two per customer.

Don't forget to come back and share your experience in the Mule Team sub-forum! We'll be watching, and we can't wait to see what everyone does next! :bug-red

Kristi

P.S.
See next post for Tips & Tricks to improve your shopping experience!
There is nothing more important than this one day.
TazKristi

Re: MT35P - CPM MagnaCut Mule Team - Release Date

Post by TazKristi »

Tips & Tricks to Improve Your Mule Team Shopping Experience!

If you have an account on Spyderco.com - Log into it ahead of time and ensure that your billing and shipping addresses and contact information are correct and current.

If you do not have an account on Spyderco.com - Register NOW and ensure your information is correct and current.

If your Spyderco.com billing address does not match the billing address associated with your card, your purchase may be declined – that is something outside of our control. Even a simple typo of one character can cause a declined transaction.

On the day of the release, log into your account a few minutes earlier than the release time (09:00 am MST).

Have your payment information ready to enter. We do not store credit card information on our site, but if you are comfortable storing it in your browser, I highly recommend doing so ahead of time. You might also take a minute to call your card company (the day before the release) and let them know you will be making a purchase on Spyderco.com. This can prevent any confusion about potential fraud during the transaction.

If there are other items you want to purchase at the same time, add those to your cart a few minutes before the release. This will allow you to go straight to checkout once you have added the Mule to your cart.

Do you use a VPN? You might want to disable it during the release. VPNs definitely have their place and can be a valuable tool. Unfortunately, a shocking number of VPN IPs are associated with spammers and fraudsters. Those IPs can be blocked from our site if we have encountered fraud or issues in the past. If you’d like to check the status of your IP before the release, check https://www.ipqualityscore.com/free-ip- ... y-vpn-test.

And finally, if possible, ensure you are connected with a stable internet connection with the fastest connection speed possible. We know this is not a possibility for everyone, but the truth is, the faster and more stable your connection, the easier it is to shop during popular releases.

We have done everything that we can do on our end to ensure stability and speed, but there are a lot of variables outside of our control. My hope is that these tips will help improve your experience.

Thanks much!
There is nothing more important than this one day.
Freediver

Post by Freediver »

Oh yes! Thanks Kristi!
DFD04

Post by DFD04 »

Nice. See y’all at the SFO.
curlyhairedboy

Post by curlyhairedboy »

This will be one to try for!
EDC Rotation: PITS, Damasteel Urban, Shaman, Ikuchi, Amalgam, CruCarta Shaman, Sage 5 LW, Serrated Caribbean Sheepsfoot CQI, XHP Shaman, M4/Micarta Shaman, 15v Shaman
Fixed Blades: Proficient, Magnacut Mule
Special and Sentimental: Southard, Squarehead LW, Ouroboros, Calendar Para 3 LW, 40th Anniversary Native, Ti Native, Calendar Watu, Tanto PM2
Would like to own again: CQI Caribbean Sheepsfoot PE, Watu
Wishlist: Magnacut, Shaman Sprints!
ladybug93

Post by ladybug93 »

thanks for the info! hopefully, i'll finally get to try a mule. :)
keep your knife sharp and your focus sharper.
current collection:
C253GBBK, C258GFBL, C101GBBK2, C11GYW, C11FWNB20CV, C101GBN15V2, C101GODFDE2, C60GGY, C149G, C189, C101GBN2, MT35, C211TI, C242CF, C217GSSF, C101BN2, C85G2, C91BBK, C142G, C122GBBK, LBK, LYL3HB, C193, C28YL2, C11ZPGYD, C41YL5, C252G, C130G, PLKIT1
spyderco steels:
CPM 20CV, CPM 15V, CTS 204P, CPM CRUWEAR, CPM S30V, N690Co, M390, CPM MagnaCut, LC200N, CTS XHP, H1, 8Cr13MoV, GIN-1, CTS BD1, VG-10, VG-10/Damascus, 440C
Ramonade

Post by Ramonade »

Thanks a lot ! I'll try to set all that up correctly, I really do not want to miss this... I might come back to this thread for some question, especially for other europeans MT035 buyers ^^

EDIT : I think this makes it 5pm Paris time. I'll be ready !
Last edited by Ramonade on Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Robin. Finally made an IG : ramo_knives

MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds
archangel

Post by archangel »

Thanks Kristi. How many will be sold online?
Michael
48 Spydies, 44 different models, 43 different steels
Grail knife, still to be acquired: original Tuff by Ed Schempp Feel free to help me find one at a reasonable price...
pantagana23

Post by pantagana23 »

@TazKristi

Will scales be available on Friday when Mule sales start?

Now it shows Out of stock.

Would like to get a complete package - knife, scales and boltaron sheet.
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

Count me in for two! I would expect this one to be a quick sell, even with the increased production quantity.
-Nick :bug-red
kadinh

Post by kadinh »

Thanks Kristi!

I'm gonna try for 2, but will be very happy if I walk away with "only" 1.
You should never have to ask yourself "do i really need another knife?" The answer is obvious...
AlexRus

Post by AlexRus »

Thank you Kristi!
nerdlock

Post by nerdlock »

TazKristi wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:03 pm
Hey, everyone!
We're happy to announce the MT35P CPM MagnaCut Mule Team will be released on Friday, 03-Dec-2021 at 09:00 am MST.

MSRP: $75.00 (USD)

Mule Team handle scales (MTGBK) and sheaths (MTLSH) and (MTSH) will also be available through SFO (sold separately).

Shipping information can be found here.

We have increased production of this Mule Team offering, but due to anticipated demand, sales will be limited to two per customer.

Don't forget to come back and share your experience in the Mule Team sub-forum! We'll be watching, and we can't wait to see what everyone does next! :bug-red

Kristi

P.S.
See next post for Tips & Tricks to improve your shopping experience!

Hi Kristi,

I've sent you PM several days ago, hope you can help me with my particular concern, thanks.
8Cr13MoV:N690Co:VG10:S30V:S35VN:S45VN:Elmax:SPY27:H1:LC200N:4V:MagnaCut:CTS-XHP:204P:M390:20CV:Cru-Wear:Z-Wear:M4:Rex-45:10V:K390:15V:S90V:Z-Max:Maxamet
Alexander135

Post by Alexander135 »

Awesome can't wait. To anyone new to buying the mules: make sure you read what Kristi posted or you have little chance to get a mule.
Based on the three I have managed to buy, you will have between 1 and 15 minutes from the second it's available to when it's completely sold out. If you are logged on early and it sells out before you can checkout, keep trying for 5 or so minutes. I've gotten an order in after it had "sold out" by constantly trying to buy it again.
Knivesofaspyder

Post by Knivesofaspyder »

My credit card is ready!! Been waiting a long time for this one :) thanks Kristi!
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

I don’t see handles available at Spyderco but Jennifer at Halpern emailed me stating they will have them available on Monday morning. Micarta and G-10 .
MNOSD 0002 / Do more than is required of you . Patton
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

This will most likely break my 4 year streak of carrying only serrations. If that's not significant then I don't know what is.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
sethwm

Post by sethwm »

Evil D wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:18 pm
This will most likely break my 4 year streak of carrying only serrations. If that's not significant then I don't know what is.
Do it!
edlaffoon

Post by edlaffoon »

This one, this is the one. Super excited.
troutinCO

Post by troutinCO »

Oh man! Sweet, I will be in the store for my 2 for sure. Need a few more Halpern scale sets now.