Spyderco scales

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.
ykspydiefan

Spyderco scales

Post by ykspydiefan »

Seems like many Muleskinners are waiting for Halpern scales. Spyderco Mule scales are in stock now. I have never handled either. Are the Halpern scales really really worth the wait? Do any other Mule Teamers have both and a care to weigh in on the subject? Muleniks you gotta let me know, wait for Halpern or buy Spyderco. Thanks.
Spyderco: Tenacious G10, Waterway, Para 3 Spy27, Pacific Salt H1, In the Mule Team Stable(Z-Max, Z-Wear, S45VN, Magnacut, SRS13/SUS405, M398, Aeb-l, 15v)
yablanowitz

Re: Spyderco scales

Post by yablanowitz »

I could be wrong, but I believe the Spyderco scales are made for them by Halpern.
Josh Crutchley

Post by Josh Crutchley »

ykspydiefan wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 2:18 pm
Seems like many Muleskinners are waiting for Halpern scales. Spyderco Mule scales are in stock now. I have never handled either. Are the Halpern scales really really worth the wait? Do any other Mule Teamers have both and a care to weigh in on the subject? Muleniks you gotta let me know, wait for Halpern or buy Spyderco. Thanks.
Spyderco sells Halpern scales but only one model and it just comes in black. If you go directly to Halpern they have various colors and styles(if they're in stock).
AlexRus

Post by AlexRus »

Joshcrutchley1 wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 3:58 pm
ykspydiefan wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 2:18 pm
Spyderco sells Halpern scales but only one model and it just comes in black.
I didn't know that, there were nothing about it in the description. Thank you Joshcrutchley1
archangel

Post by archangel »

If you check da SpyderSwap, there's one set of green Halpern scales available..... ;) I hear da sella is a top notch kind of guy.... :D
Michael
48 Spydies, 44 different models, 43 different steels
Grail knife, still to be acquired: original Tuff by Ed Schempp Feel free to help me find one at a reasonable price...
ykspydiefan

Post by ykspydiefan »

Thanks team.
Spyderco: Tenacious G10, Waterway, Para 3 Spy27, Pacific Salt H1, In the Mule Team Stable(Z-Max, Z-Wear, S45VN, Magnacut, SRS13/SUS405, M398, Aeb-l, 15v)
AlexRus

Post by AlexRus »

archangel wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 3:46 am
If you check da SpyderSwap, there's one set of green Halpern scales available..... ;) I hear da sella is a top notch kind of guy.... :D
Joined SpyderSwap... Just in case :D