I am thankful

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.
Mini2white

I am thankful

Post by Mini2white »

I missed the last run as I was too slow and my cart was empty before I finished. A very generous member here made one available to me. Wow I was so thankful. I thought the chance to get my first one was gone. Yet here it was. So thank you for your generosity.
Pokey

Re: I am thankful

Post by Pokey »

That's great to hear!

Obviously, a lot of the members here have and intense interest in Spyderco knives. I think most are very knowledgeable about advantages of the multitude of steel types, blade shapes, edge grinds, etc. I'm in awe of what members have turned Mule Team knives into with their skills at making and finishing different handle materials and metal working abilities. Some are works of art.

For those of us living in the US, we're at a distinct advantage in the timing of the sales of knives, and the price of the knives. (with respect to taxes and shipping costs.) We generally don't have to stay awake all night and on the computer trying to buy a knife when it hits the market like the members overseas.
Mini2white

Post by Mini2white »

Pokey wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:16 am
That's great to hear!

Obviously, a lot of the members here have and intense interest in Spyderco knives. I think most are very knowledgeable about advantages of the multitude of steel types, blade shapes, edge grinds, etc. I'm in awe of what members have turned Mule Team knives into with their skills at making and finishing different handle materials and metal working abilities. Some are works of art.

For those of us living in the US, we're at a distinct advantage in the timing of the sales of knives, and the price of the knives. (with respect to taxes and shipping costs.) We generally don't have to stay awake all night and on the computer trying to buy a knife when it hits the market like the members overseas.
I do miss many exclusives because of the time difference. Honestly it doesn't bother me much if it isn't orange and S90v :)
The Mule was something my wife and I have been discussing for a number of years and we had not been able to pull off. So yes I was excited at the generosity shown. There are two of us so this time I will miss out and this one will be customised for my wife. I have been buying Spyderco since the 90's so time isn't an issue. I can wait a bit longer.
Josh Crutchley

Post by Josh Crutchley »

Mini2white wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:54 pm
I missed the last run as I was too slow and my cart was empty before I finished. A very generous member here made one available to me. Wow I was so thankful. I thought the chance to get my first one was gone. Yet here it was. So thank you for your generosity.
I'm hoping the become normal production so I can get one myself.
defenestrate

Post by defenestrate »

That's very cool.

I have found people on the forums to be very kind and generous. This is another fine example of that.