Mule 29 drop date

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.
Swincher.2

Mule 29 drop date

Post by Swincher.2 »

Any thoughts or guesses on when the Z-max is going live? Also I heard rumors that there is going to be another batch of the spy27 is this true?
archangel

Re: Mule 29 drop date

Post by archangel »

Sal mentioned they're thinking about another run of the SPY27, or maybe even making it a production part for the time being. At least what I have heard, or believe I understood.

As to MT29, I'm waiting for it as well, as are many many others here. The actual release date is only known to Spyderco staff. It has been "Revealed", so..... :rolleyes:
Michael
48 Spydies, 44 different models, 43 different steels
Grail knife, still to be acquired: original Tuff by Ed Schempp Feel free to help me find one at a reasonable price...
Gtscotty

Post by Gtscotty »

You click-bated me, I was already getting ready to set up my calendar reminder! Lol.

Well MT28 dropped on Feb 12th, basically the middle of Q1, and I thought I heard that mule releases might be quarterly now. So I'd guess that MT29 will drop in the middle of Q2, on May 14th, and we'll get a heads up thread at the beginning of May.
ArnAnders89

Post by ArnAnders89 »

Gtscotty wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:32 am
You click-bated me, I was already getting ready to set up my calendar reminder! Lol.

Well MT28 dropped on Feb 12th, basically the middle of Q1, and I thought I heard that mule releases might be quarterly now. So I'd guess that MT29 will drop in the middle of Q2, on May 14th, and we'll get a heads up thread at the beginning of May.

Aye I hope your right brother!!! That’s right around my birthday lol 💯😁🥳🎁🙏