Mule 28 sheath

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.
Swincher.2

Mule 28 sheath

Post by Swincher.2 »

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/7567/oGuaM9.jpg
Mule team Custom Knife Scales and sheath " Battleship " by Oleg Krymlin
The Scales look great and feels great. However, the sheath is garbage. It scrapes the living **** out of the mule and almost impossible to get it to release from sheath. As you can see I nearly bleed out at REC after it caught the tip off my finger. :mad:
TomAiello

Re: Mule 28 sheath

Post by TomAiello »

Welcome to the forum!

I have a taco style sheath from Oleg Krymlin that's pretty good. I've definitely seen mixed reviews on them, though.
Alexander135

Post by Alexander135 »

I was debating buying that from eBay for a little while. You may want to message Oleg about the scratching to see if he can help you. Also, I know that he has a way of making his sheath lock into knives and there's a trick to make it release easily.
standy99

Post by standy99 »

I would be cutting about at least 1 centimetre off that sheath.....maybe 2 centimetres
Im a vegetarian as technically cows are made of grass and water.
Swincher.2

Post by Swincher.2 »

I would even know where to begin cutting into it. I've youtube it and can't find any tricks or hacks. I do love the looks of the carbon fiber what a shame.
Swincher.2

Post by Swincher.2 »

Oleg sent me a video explaining the trick to removing the muley. Its a safety feature and let me tell you its won't come out unless you want it too lol. All you have to do with one hand; thumb on the top of the sheath"above the blade"
and middle thru pinky on the tang pull up and down with thumb comes out like butter. Super impressed.