MULE TEAM PATCH (I think) on the Home Page

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.
justjohn

MULE TEAM PATCH (I think) on the Home Page

Post by justjohn »

Love to get my hands on tree or four of the Patches (I think). Anyone know how to do it? :D

Edited for spelling by OP
- John

:bug-red "Spyderco"...Vēnērunt, vīdērunt, vīcērunt :bug-red
Henry_P

Re: MULE TEAM PATCH (I think) on the Home Page

Post by Henry_P »

This question was asked in another thread. This is what Kristi said.
TazKristi wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:21 pm
The patches are not available for sale. Those are for something we've not announced yet. Keep an eye on the Mule Team sub-forum, and be sure to share your experience with the Mules here! ;)

Kristi
Para 3 Maxamet | Para 3 CruWear DLC | Smock M4 Jade G-10 | Shaman Z-Wear Micarta | Salt 2 LC200N Wharnie | Chaparral Birdseye Maple | Lil’ Native S90V CF | Dragonfly 2 20CV | Ladybug K390 | CRK Small Sebenza 31 S45VN PJ
Candyman

Post by Candyman »

I was just coming here to start the topic and saw this one! Definitely want to snag one up!

Rich
Think for yourself
PStone

Post by PStone »

Do stickers count? Just got home from work a little while ago and found that I received a mule team sticker and a heartbeat sticker for sharing my experience with the Spy27 mule. See if you can spot them:
I encourage everyone who has any mule to share their experiences. It’s what the fine folks in Golden, CO want us to do. Any and all uses, testing, damage done, how it sharpens. Literally any aspect of your experience is valuable to not only Spyderco, but also to all of us too who are reading and researching before we buy. Let’s share and get our experiences out there! :spyder:
Hambone

Post by Hambone »

Yeah I saw the patch too and was doing a little drooling over it. Ha

Is it safe to say that tool box is full off sharp toys? I have really been looking at a better “storage” system.
PStone

Post by PStone »

Hambone wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:08 pm
Yeah I saw the patch too and was doing a little drooling over it. Ha

Is it safe to say that tool box is full off sharp toys? I have really been looking at a better “storage” system.
There’s a couple in there :D
But mostly it is sharp “making” toys. I keep all my knife maintenance gear in there. I keep most the knives in a different locked cabinet.