Mule Team

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.
Josh Crutchley

Re: Mule Team

Post by Josh Crutchley »

Looks like the MT27 Micro Melt PD#1 is back in stock along with the scales. They both were out for a few weeks. 28 and 31 are still "Coming Soon".
I just purchased some white g10 material for scales. Then the liners and pins are blue g10. This will be for my Mule. Its going to be the first g10 handle i've attempted. Hope it turns out.
legOFwhat?

Post by legOFwhat? »

Joshcrutchley1 wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:01 pm
Looks like the MT27 Micro Melt PD#1 is back in stock along with the scales. They both were out for a few weeks. 28 and 31 are still "Coming Soon".
I just purchased some white g10 material for scales. Then the liners and pins are blue g10. This will be for my Mule. Its going to be the first g10 handle i've attempted. Hope it turns out.
Love to see your results Josh! I'm also working on a blue linered PD#1 mule, albeit with black burlap micarta.
-Larry
Hebrews 13:6 So we may boldly say: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”
MNOSD #0049
Wergund

Post by Wergund »

Well, trying to order MT35, Factory online store says that they can't order it for me. Tried the website, which will not respond. Try to get into the website through the app, does not respond. Another epic fail. I give up.