Hawkbill/Meadowlark byrd Colors?

Discuss Spyderco's byrd knives.
Airlsee

Hawkbill/Meadowlark byrd Colors?

Postby Airlsee » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:01 pm

I just got a Hawkbill byrd yesterday and I'm already thinking that I need a couple more because I think that it is such a well made utilitarian pocket knife at a very affordable price. It's sturdy and lightweight and an extremely powerful cutting tool. I would like one for the car and a bag and kitchen utility drawer etc...

Are we going to see colors in the Hawkbill? Have there been colors? Is this a new product? I don't look at all the catalogs...

Bright colors would be great, along with a couple muted colors.

Thanks for reading.

Edit to add: Some Color

"So it goes" - Vonnegut

Airlsee ≈ Colby

Joshcrutchley1

Re: Hawkbill/Meadowlark byrd Colors?

Postby Joshcrutchley1 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:16 pm

Airlsee wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:01 pm
I just got a Hawkbill byrd yesterday and I'm already thinking that I need a couple more because I think that it is such a well made utilitarian pocket knife at a very affordable price. It's sturdy and lightweight and an extremely powerful cutting tool. I would like one for the car and a bag and kitchen utility drawer etc...

Are we going to see colors in the Hawkbill? Have there been colors? Is this a new product? I don't look at all the catalogs...

Bright colors would be great, along with a couple muted colors.

Thanks for reading.

Edit to add: Some Color

That's the first Byrd I bought, it's a very underrated knife. I too would like to see some more colors in the Byrd line up.

Return to “byrd Knife General Discussion”