Cannot post a thread with links.

This area is for information on how the forum works and for posting issues/requests. This is NOT to discuss Spyderco products, service, or Spyderco.com, etc. Please review the stickied threads PRIOR to posting a new thread!
millingmachine862

Cannot post a thread with links.

Post by millingmachine862 »

Hi
04.09.2022 about 03:40 UTC +2 I have tried to post a thread on Spyderco Counterfeits, Clones, Replicas, etc. and I got according message "Forbidden. Contains contacts. Browser seems to be spambot." Had it something to do with the fact that I tried to post links to the offers which i believed to be Spyderco replicas, and if yes should I resign from placing those links in the post and instead describing the problem?
Collection: C136GP
Sorry for my English, I am still learning.
TazKristi

Re: Cannot post a thread with links.

Post by TazKristi »

Hi, millingmachine862:
Welcome to our forum! I don't think the link is the issue. It sounds as if your IP address might be. If you can connect to a different network (or a cellular network), I would try to do that. The message you describe sounds like it's from our anti-spam protection, which I can't adjust or override. Posting from a different IP address should resolve the issue you're experiencing.

We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.