Is there a "like" button?

This area is for information on how the forum works and for posting issues/requests. This is NOT to discuss Spyderco products, service, or Spyderco.com, etc. Please review the stickied threads PRIOR to posting a new thread!
Spydeefo

Is there a "like" button?

Post by Spydeefo »

New to the forum and I was curious if there is a like button for when you read someone's post you can like it?

Another forum I am on has the following buttons you can hit re another members post. I think it's a great feature and may be worth adding it in the future. However it (or something similar) may already be here and I just haven't found it yet. Thx!

Here is an example FYI:

Love
Funny/lol
Wow
Sad
Good question
Useful info
E2326067-DEC3-4F5B-A9E6-2B0047EC6515.jpeg
TazKristi

Re: Is there a "like" button?

Post by TazKristi »

Hi, Spydeefo:
Welcome to our forum. There isn't currently a reaction option on the forum, but it's something we've considered for a future update.

We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

At this point all I can do is ask that a reaction button of any kind is not implemented into the forums. That will be the beginning of the end of this forum unfortunately.
-Nick :bug-red
cjk

Post by cjk »

Another forum I sometimes visit has a "thank" button. You can thank the person for the post. Those are all the options. It does work and seems to be purely positive.