Minor question regarding the Restricted Models Discussion

This area is for information on how the forum works and for posting issues/requests. This is NOT to discuss Spyderco products, service, or Spyderco.com, etc. Please review the stickied threads PRIOR to posting a new thread!
Senfkarte

Minor question regarding the Restricted Models Discussion

Post by Senfkarte »

Hi. Not really a problem or something that needs support, but the subheading of the Restricted Models Discussion says pretty clearly, that one should "READ RULES PRIOR TO POSTING! ". But there are no other rules, than the normal forum rules. I always thought this is a bit odd, that there is such a strong emphasis on reading the rules but no special rules are pinned.
TazKristi

Re: Minor question regarding the Restricted Models Discussion

Post by TazKristi »

Senfkarte wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:40 am
Hi. Not really a problem or something that needs support, but the subheading of the Restricted Models Discussion says pretty clearly, that one should "READ RULES PRIOR TO POSTING! ". But there are no other rules, than the normal forum rules. I always thought this is a bit odd, that there is such a strong emphasis on reading the rules but no special rules are pinned.
Hi, Senfkarte:
Thank you for bringing this up. That verbiage was legacy to when we first opened the Restricted Models section. I've updated the description. ;)

Make it a good day!

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.