New member questions

This area is for information on how the forum works and for posting issues/requests. This is NOT to discuss Spyderco products, service, or Spyderco.com, etc. Please review the stickied threads PRIOR to posting a new thread!
waylander

New member questions

Post by waylander »

Hi, I’m a new member here so I’ll try not to rehash too much that’s already posted in stickies or other threads. My question is about post moderation. How many posts do I have to make before I’m no longer moderated? I couldn’t find the answer in stickies or site rules.

I get that there are spammers and hackers to watch out for so totally understand the need for caution.

I posted in a thread and it was a few days before my post got approved. By then the thread had progressed to several pages so my post probably got overlooked. First world problems, huh? ;)

Thanks!
TazKristi

Re: New member questions

Post by TazKristi »

Hi, waylander:
Welcome to our forum. It looks like your first post was over the weekend. We try to approve posts frequently, and often during non-business hours, but there are times when we are delayed.

As for your question, you'll find a detailed answer here, viewtopic.php?f=11&t=88927. It's pinned at the top of this section of the forum. ;)

We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.