Can't post

This area is for information on how the forum works and for posting issues/requests. This is NOT to discuss Spyderco products, service, or Spyderco.com, etc. Please review the stickied threads PRIOR to posting a new thread!
Senfkarte

Can't post

Post by Senfkarte »

Hi,
I want to post in the >> Spyderco General Discussion >> Spyderco Counterfeits, Clones, Replicas, etc. << forum but can't submit my post. I always get the message >> Forbidden. Message seems to be spam. <<.
My text contains one link to the official Spyderco webside, 13 links to some pictures of a knife and all in all 3280 characters. It would have been my very first post on this forum ever, if this post here wasn't necessary. There might be spelling errors in the text because english is not my mother tongue.
What might be the problem and could you help me?
Thanks
TazKristi

Re: Can't post

Post by TazKristi »

Hi, Senfkarte:
Welcome to our forum. I'm sorry for the challenge posting. I took a look and it looks like your IP address triggered the filter. I have cleared that, so you should be able to post now. You'll still be in the moderation queue for a bit, but you shouldn't see the same "Forbidden" message.

We hope you enjoy your time with us.

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
Senfkarte

Re: Can't post

Post by Senfkarte »

Thanks alot.