Embed Video from Imgur

This area is for information on how the forum works and for posting issues/requests. This is NOT to discuss Spyderco products, service, or Spyderco.com, etc. Please review the stickied threads PRIOR to posting a new thread!
Sharp Guy

Embed Video from Imgur

Post by Sharp Guy »

Anyone know how to embed video from Imgur? I know how to use the embed video feature in the post editor to post video from YouTube, etc but can't seem to figure out how to make it work with video hosted on Imgur. I've tried using all the different types of links that Imgur provides include their own embed link. None seem to work. I'd rather not host my video on YouTube.
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
vivi

Re: Embed Video from Imgur

Post by vivi »

I've never gotten embedded videos to work on this forum with anything but youtube.

If they could make it so streamable, imgur etc. work for this purpose I'd be thrilled.

For very short clips another option is converting it to GIF then embedding it like any other phot.

hey guys, I just wanted to let you know I have big hands. :unicorn
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

vivi wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:14 pm
I've never gotten embedded videos to work on this forum with anything but youtube.

If they could make it so streamable, imgur etc. work for this purpose I'd be thrilled.

For very short clips another option is converting it to GIF then embedding it like any other phot.
Thanks Vivi. I thought maybe I was just missing something. Good idea about converting to GIF
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

Test...