How long does it take??

This area is for information on how the forum works and for posting issues/requests. This is NOT to discuss Spyderco products, service, or Spyderco.com, etc. Please review the stickied threads PRIOR to posting a new thread!
LouisSeacamp

How long does it take??

Post by LouisSeacamp »

How long does it take when you try to upload an answer to a post you made before they approve it?? I answered a question yesterday at 3:40 and it still hasn't been uploaded!
TazKristi

Re: How long does it take??

Post by TazKristi »

LouisSeacamp wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:58 am
How long does it take when you try to upload an answer to a post you made before they approve it?? I answered a question yesterday at 3:40 and it still hasn't been uploaded!
Hi, LouisSeacamp:
Welcome to our forum. All new members go through a period of post approvals. Post-approval is but one tool that we utilize to keep spam off of our forum. Our forum is a very unique community and we take protecting our members seriously. Approval time can vary because we aren't able to be on the forum 24/7.

I've moved this post to our Forum Tech Support area. You'll find answers to many questions about the forum in this area as well as the FAQ.

We hope you enjoy your time with us.

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.