Trouble editing profile

This area is for information on how the forum works and for posting issues/requests. This is NOT to discuss Spyderco products, service, or Spyderco.com, etc. Please review the stickied threads PRIOR to posting a new thread!
Mushroom

Trouble editing profile

Post by Mushroom »

After recently trying to edit my profile I received an error message reading "You must choose a flag." :confused:

The problem is, I can't see an option for "choosing a flag" so I don't know what it's referring to. Anyone else encounter this issue and know how to solve it?

-Nick :bug-red
Evil D

Re: Trouble editing profile

Post by Evil D »

That's weird, I went through my profile and I don't see that anywhere. It may have something to do with the recent forum update?
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Hey, guys:
It is something new from the update. I haven't had a chance to configure it and I didn't realize that it would appear prior to configuration. My apologies, I'll get that updated soonest.

Thanks for understanding!

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

Hi Kristi, thanks for the update and no need to rush through anything just for me!

Updating my profile is very far from urgent. This was just something I noticed while recently trying and I thought it might be worth bringing attention too.

Thanks again. :spyder:
-Nick :bug-red
Wartstein

Post by Wartstein »

I wonder what that "flag" will be refering? Probably it will be the flag of the members homecountry? I personally think that would be fun and interesting to see! :)
But then some members obviously don´t want to share where they live, not even the country..?!
Top three going by pocket-time (update March 24):
- EDC: Endura thin red line ffg combo edge (VG10); Wayne Goddard PE (4V), Endela SE (VG10)
-Mountains/outdoors: Pac.Salt 1 SE (H1), Salt 2 SE (LC200N), and also Wayne Goddard PE (4V)