Registration problem

This area is for information on how the forum works and for posting issues/requests. This is NOT to discuss Spyderco products, service, or Spyderco.com, etc. Please review the stickied threads PRIOR to posting a new thread!
CranstonSnord

Registration problem

Post by CranstonSnord »

Like all forums I have joined, once I put in my email address and username, an email is sent to me to activate. I have tried to do this several times now using my regular email address. I was able to join using a secondary one, but would prefer to use my main email address and a different username. I cannot edit my profile to change the email address as it says it is already in use! My original profile looks like it was created, but since no notification email was sent, I cannot activate it. I have already checked my spam folder. Can an admin please contact me? Thanks!
TazKristi

Re: Registration problem

Post by TazKristi »

Hi, mikekoz:
Welcome to our forum. Would you please private message me the email address that you prefer and I will take care of the rest.

We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
CranstonSnord

Post by CranstonSnord »

PM sent!
CranstonSnord

Post by CranstonSnord »

PM sent!
CranstonSnord

Post by CranstonSnord »

Apparently, none of my posts are being put on the board other than my original one, and I cannot send any PM's. I even tried send TazKristi an email, and it never appeared in my sent box, and no copy was sent to my email. I have never had this problem with any forum. What is going on? Thanks for any help anybody can give!!
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Hi, mikekoz:
Both of your post above have been approved. I'm out of town for a military conference, so I haven't been online since very early this morning. I'll review your private message next.

Both new member post-approval and the outbox are topics here in the tech support area. Private messages stay in your outbox until they are read by the recipient. This is intentional as it gives senders the opportunity to edit a private message up until it is read. Once read, the message moves to your sent box. Private messages are kept private on the forum, meaning they aren't also e-mailed.

Look for updates on your account in your private messages.

Thanks much.

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.