Can't login with original account

This area is for information on how the forum works and for posting issues/requests. This is NOT to discuss Spyderco products, service, or Spyderco.com, etc. Please review the stickied threads PRIOR to posting a new thread!
PaulaIsBored

Can't login with original account

Post by PaulaIsBored »

After the forum downtime last month I have been unable to login to my original account. It won't let me login with what I thought was the correct password, and the server isn't sending me a new password when I go through the 'forgot my password' procedure. I've tried messaging through the forum contact link and the main Spyderco site contact and have received no reply. I'm temporarily signed in with a new account attached to my wife's email.

My username is Accutron, email is accutron at woh dot rr dot com.
TazKristi

Re: Can't login with original account

Post by TazKristi »

Hi, Accutron:
I'm sorry, we didn't receive your e-mail through the forum but I just found your e-mail that you sent to tech support (through the site). Please watch for a reply to that e-mail in the next few minutes.

We'll get you back in under your original account and close this new account.

Thanks much.

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
Accutron

Post by Accutron »

Everything seems to be working fine now. Thanks for the assistance.
5pins2

Post by 5pins2 »

I'm having the same problem. I get a wrong password notice and it won't send me an email to rest it.
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

5pins2 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 5:35 pm
I'm having the same problem. I get a wrong password notice, and it won't send me an email to rest it.
Hi, 5pins:
Please check your spam folder. It looks like your original account was set up from a corporate e-mail, so it's possible that e-mails are either going to either your spam folder or they're being stopped at the server level. I just came across your e-mail this morning - our forum e-mail has been a target of spam, and it's, unfortunately, a time-consuming process to go through and find legitimate messages. Please look for a reply to that e-mail from me.

Thanks, much.

Kristi
5pins

Post by 5pins »

Looks like it's working now. Thanks Kristi
ddavis48

Post by ddavis48 »

I tried to login with my registered email address and password. Neither were accepted. I want to order more knives. Please email me or call me so I can regain access to your website. Thank you.
Doug Davis
*** Information provided edited for privacy*** - TazKristi
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

ddavis48 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 2:47 pm
I tried to login with my registered email address and password. Neither were accepted. I want to order more knives. Please email me or call me so I can regain access to your website. Thank you.
Doug Davis
*** Information provided edited for privacy*** - TazKristi
Mr. Davis:
Welcome to our forum. Our outlet store, SFO, will call you to assist you with your order and explain some details for access to your account on our site.

We appreciate your continued interest and support.

Make it a good day!

Kristi