SFO Account Problem

This area is for information on how the forum works and for posting issues/requests. This is NOT to discuss Spyderco products, service, or Spyderco.com, etc. Please review the stickied threads PRIOR to posting a new thread!
3rdGenRigger

SFO Account Problem

Post by 3rdGenRigger »

I'm having a problem with my SFO account. I'd like to order a couple of the new Forum Natives and was trying last night, and I thought my problem was the volume issue people were having. Turns out that I'm still having a problem. I don't remember my password, and the option to reset my password does not work at all. It's doing the same thing it did yesterday, which is just give me a blank page, and when I check my email there's no confirmation of password reset. Anyone have any ideas if this is a problem on my end or is it some other problem? Really want to order a few Forum Natives, but this little hiccup might end up thwarting me.
All Glory To The Hypno-Toad

---> Branden
TazKristi

Re: SFO Account Problem

Post by TazKristi »

Hi Branden,
You're best bet would be to e-mail techsupport@spyderco.com and include the e-mail used for your account as well as your contact information. That information can be sent to our webmaster to troubleshoot the issue. You can also call SFO to place your order - they will accept the discount code verbally and apply it to your order.

This area is just for tech support as it relates specifically to the forum. The forum and the main site are two separate databases.

You'll be in good hands with SFO.

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
3rdGenRigger

Re: SFO Account Problem

Post by 3rdGenRigger »

That makes sense...I'll email them right away and hope it's an easy fix. Thanks Kristi!
All Glory To The Hypno-Toad

---> Branden