BB Code for tables

This area is for information on how the forum works and for posting issues/requests. This is NOT to discuss Spyderco products, service, or Spyderco.com, etc. Please review the stickied threads PRIOR to posting a new thread!
subwoofer

BB Code for tables

Post by subwoofer »

Dear Tech support. When posting on Spyderco Forums, the BB code used seems different to most other forums. I was able to find alternatives to most code I use, but could not find one for tables, only lists. Can you either activate this BB code (see below) or let me know an alternative?

Thanks

Review Summary

[table][tr][th]Things I like[/th][th]What doesn't work so well for me[/th][/tr][tr][td]UK EDC Legal[/td][td]Pocket clip scratches the handle[/td][/tr][tr][td]Incorporated finger guard[/td][td]Slight potential for back-spring to pinch the user's hand[/td][/tr][tr][td]Unique back-spring design[/td][td]A few sharp edges in the handles[/td][/tr][tr][td]Lightweight drilled titanium handle slabs[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]N690Co martensitic chromium steel[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Resistance to closing increases when gripping the handle[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Broad strong blade[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
RamZar

Re: BB Code for tables

Post by RamZar »

The Spyderco Forum's phpBB software does not currently allow table creation so the following is a bit cryptic. However, you can enable it. Perhaps contact phpBB support and/or forum.

The following should've worked on the Spyderco Forum:

[table]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[td]PATTADA[/td]
[td]MILITARY[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Weight[/td]
[td]4.16 oz.[/td]
[td]4.26 oz.[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Blade Steel[/td]
[td]N690Co[/td]
[td]CPM-S30V[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Blade Length[/td]
[td]3.90 in.[/td]
[td]4.05 in.[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Blade Thickness[/td]
[td]0.134 in.[/td]
[td]0.146 in.[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Closed Length[/td]
[td]4.78 in.[/td]
[td]5.52 in.[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Closed Width[/td]
[td]1.23 in.[/td]
[td]1.62 in.[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Handle Thickness[/td]
[td]0.551 in.[/td]
[td]0.441 in.[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Street Price[/td]
[td]$173.97[/td]
[td]$155.97[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln